• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
so aqua is going to have paine's (from final fantasy x-2) voice ? strange... i can't really imagine aqua talking like her but i guess it makes her sound more mature/tough.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
yeah... i'm really surprised with all this new info. a lot of things are happening today... i still believe "xion" has a connection with aqua. aqua's keyblade doesn't have a keychain and riku said the 14th member's keyblade was fake so they must be related. lol.

A

Audo

Heeeeeey if you guys want to be a biiiiiiig help, you could look at the main post for this thread and tell me what you think i forgot to mention? =]

Erlix

So cinderellas world is going to be called Castle of Dreams.

Is square enix paryt going to have another session today???if it is we can still get new things.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Unknown Location
Aqua: "I'll ask again."
Aqua: "What was said to Ven was a lie."
Maleficent: "It was all true."
Maleficent: "Terra is ignorant of his power and falls to darkness."
Aqua: "Get out of here!"

i'm guessing the people who theorize about terra giving in into darkness are right i guess... this has a connection with terra's eyes turning yellow in the kingdom hearts ii: final mix secret ending.

[√]Genuflect
Terra and Riku's connections are getting stronger.

Wanna see more of Sora/Roxas with Ven.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well Ven is trying is trying to figure out who he is so that's one connection.

ravingbandit923

hey im new commer at da whole fourmz thng nd yea ur rite ths way 2 much 2 read[/QUOTE

HEYYY GUYS IM ALSO A NEW COMER!!!!

I HAVE INCREDIBLE NEWS AND I POSTED ON OTHER KH3 FORUMS AS WELL!!!
MY UNCLE WORKS WITH SQUARE ENIX AND HE SAID THEY ARE RELEASING KH3 IN JAPAN ON MARCH 17, 2009 !!!!!!! AND BIRTH BY SLEEP WILL BE RELEASED IN JAPAN ON JANUARY 28, 2009!!!

WHICH MEANS BOTH OF THEM WILL B RELEASED BY SUMMER 2009 IN U.S!!!! :thumbsup:

Iridium

Awards
Dude, I seriously doubt that Kh3 will ever be released in that short amount of time, for that matter it hasn't even been announced =p

With the BBS date, I don't really buy that either, it hasn't been confirmed by the higher ups and they'll tell us when they're ready. I really can't believe you :\, just saying so and so works there and they shared that info with you isn't going to cut it at all.

Iridium

Awards
Or maybe just you do Raving, if you were attempting to get a cheap laugh you surely have failed.

ravingbandit923

wow guys im dead serious
wtf wud i wnna lie..thts madd f'd up considering i myself wud b extremely pissed if sumone were givin me s**ty info
believe me if u want..but honestly thats wat my uncle told me and u gotta b sum kinda creep if ur lying to ur nephew..even if it is for a few laughs...

Iridium

Awards
Well judging you by your demeanor and the fact this information came from your so called "uncle" we can only assume your some noob just trying to cause pandemonium over something most fans would love to hear.

But no.

We've heard all of this stuff before, I see people like you every day making KH3 rumors, usually they're misinformed but for the majority of the time they are like you. No ones buying this, the only way we would is if we acquired official info from SE themselves, not some random member posting this without offical word or any evidence for it whatsoever.

ravingbandit923

bro STOP ACTING LIKE A FREAKIN NO-IT-ALL NOOB
u think u guys who run dis shyt r the only ones who no stuff
well guess wat kiss my ass ur wrong!
alrite i told u already...believe me or not...but im speakin the truth
wen it comes on those 2 days ull b damn sorry

Iridium

Awards
Ok, I might be a noob but you're putting us good noobs to shame.
And "no it all?", pffft! If anything I'm just giving you the average response of a member that actually has some common sense.

Honestly, if you want to throw something out there that is more than likely false then provide proof, if you can't then obviously what you're telling us isn't true.

Last edited:

ravingbandit923

seriously idk y u guys start madd shyt with dis
all im doin is giving information 2 thousands of fans online waiting & craving to hear news abt kh3 and BBS that was passed on2 me from a LEGITIMATE source...i dont wnna start no fite with anyone
u guys either xcept or reject the info i pass on2...no body has 2 publicly criticize me
if u have different opinions than i do then so be it..i respect all of ur opinions..but when u call me out and start shyt wit me when im frekin 100%sure of my info and sources...thats f'd up...i dont talk shit about all the stuff ur posting whether it b tru or false
i said it b4 and im sayin it again- believe me or dont believe me- all im doin is puttin my word that my uncle ( who btw is diagnosed with a benign cancer so i dont appreciate u all talkin shit abt him) told me about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back