• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaucity

Wow this is a really cool thread. nobody probably cares but I just orderd the 358/2 days. I hope its worth the wait

Auron

Missing an eye
OMFG That one Keyblade from 100 Acre Wood.....ummz....Sweet Memories!

+0 Strength
+0 Magic
Only good thing it had was Lucky Luky, which was the entire purpose of it existing
Even it's sound effects suck

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Idk sweret memories imo was good for TWO things, number one lucky lucky. Number two, leveling valor form xD You DEFINATELY got to have more hits when using that.

Aziku

Um, you repeated something in there.. I thin its about the Limit Gauge....

But this really cleared up some questions I had. I didnt really look anything up until I saw a different trailer than what I saw at the end of KHII. I got curious. Thanks for this!

Last edited:

tend3roni

Wow this is a really cool thread. nobody probably cares but I just orderd the 358/2 days. I hope its worth the wait

I care. I was thinking about doing that but ... I don't think it's going to sell out super quick or anything here where I live.

A

Audo

Seeing as how the game is now released in all regions, and the information in this is severely outdated, I believe this thread has outlived its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back