• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
That or a brand new world we never seen *coughnotredamecough*
I'd love both of those.

We SHOULD get an original end-game world, if the past is any indication.

But it's unnecessary, with all of Org. XIII lurking in TWTNW.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
At the latest, they'll update on Thursday. Because in Japanese, that's a Friday, and Days comes out on Saturday(for them)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I want to stir up the forums or something. They're too slow since everyone's either having connection problems or waiting for stuff to happen. It's kind of annoying. Hurry Days DX

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
On the topic of R/R: This may seem a bit trivial or unimportant, but remember how in CoM/Re:CoM the title screen started off with Sora, and once you beat the game an illustration of Riku was shown for R/R? From what was shown in a gameplay video, the main menu will have the cover illustration on it - which includes all five characters together. Meaning, they won't be able to change the artwork. Unless they did what I'm curious about, and cut Riku and Mickey off for the 'main' part. =/
Nothing much, just a small, random observation...
I do hope for an R/R mode. It would make more sense than having random cuts to Riku throughout Roxas's story.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope there's an update tonight. If not, oh well.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
On the topic of R/R: This may seem a bit trivial or unimportant, but remember how in CoM/Re:CoM the title screen started off with Sora, and once you beat the game an illustration of Riku was shown for R/R? From what was shown in a gameplay video, the main menu will have the cover illustration on it - which includes all five characters together. Meaning, they won't be able to change the artwork. Unless they did what I'm curious about, and cut Riku and Mickey off for the 'main' part. =/
Nothing much, just a small, random observation...
I do hope for an R/R mode. It would make more sense than having random cuts to Riku throughout Roxas's story.
Im hoping its not like Roxas completes a mission then a cutscene of Riku talking to Mickey sorta like. The World Ends With You.

Radon

mofo
I'm gonna go ahead and agree with you guys. What Riku and Mickey does seems almost completely irrelevant to Roxas. Thumbs up to a RR for Riku!!

sky heaven

If you would be saying that in front of us, you would be more than parched. The info was useful but still the question is "Who is Xion, What is she, Where or from who did she com from?"

B

Blade5468

There's one thing I don't understand, and that is, why are we even expecting Riku to play a big enough role for his own story mode?
Considering you probably fight him at one point, it would be even less surprising if he's like his KH1 self, randomly shows up at points in the story and bothers you.

B

Blade5468

What do you mean? If he gets his own story then he must play a big role.

What I'm saying is from all we know about him right now, he doesn't play a big enough role to get his own story.
I really, really dont see why he needs his own story, his scenes could fit perfectly fine into the storymode. All video games do it, the kingdom hearts series itself had a lot of cutscenes involving places/people that the character didn't interact with. (like the DiZ/Riku cutscenes during the tutorial, etc.)
I'm sure they can fit it in somehow, I just find a R/R to be too unlikely/unneeded to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back