• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
Well, my theory about Xion is that she was born from Sora's memories and Kairi's heart(I forgot my own theory there. xD;;), I got that by the Days trailer in which Namine is talking to DiZ about restoring Sora's memories and that she could be affected as well, meaning Xion. So if Aqua is related to Xion, and Xion to Sora and Kairi, then Aqua is related to Sora and Kairi? D: /phail

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If Terra chose Riku for the KK, that's hardly a valid relation in light of the presumed nature of relation between Sora and Ven.
Oddly enough though I'm leaning towards thinking that Aqua's related to Sora as well p=p;;; that would certainly explain it if Xion ends up being related to her.
Doesn't it say that not all of TAV is connected to SRK. So one of them has to be not connected to anyone at all.
Oh I see your ava now Hersh...and now it's gone again What THE HELL?
Idunno. Magicial avvy? :3

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I really only see Xion relating to Kairi because of the whole Kairi purified Sora's darkness thing giving her the looks, but beyond that nothing.

Oh I see it again!

Lolita

Dear You
I really only see Xion relating to Kairi because of the whole Kairi purified Sora's darkness thing giving her the looks, but beyond that nothing.

Oh I see it again!

But she'd still be connected if that were true. Like Ven is connected to Sora and Roxas by looking exactly like Roxas, Xion could at least be related to Kairi by a minimal issue. And if Aqua is related to Xion, then that would make Aqua connected to both Sora and Kairi.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
But she'd still be connected if that were true. Like Ven is connected to Sora and Roxas by looking exactly like Roxas, Xion could at least be related to Kairi by a minimal issue. And if Aqua is related to Xion, then that would make Aqua connected to both Sora and Kairi.
Well see now I speculate that Ven has more to do with Sora that just Roxas' appearance unlike Xion and Kairi. So for me it would only really relate her to Sora in the sense she is somehow affected by his memories and she has a KK and etc...

Xango99

WIFII Questions!!!!

Hello guys...some people have been saying that this game may not have wifii since it hasnt been mentioned at all, but we are able to play multiplayer by ourselves.

If this is true then how will it work then? does that mean that I can play as an org member and my other 3 partners would be AI controlled? or does that mean that I can only have one member on my team when playing muyltiplayer alone?

sorry, Im kind of new to the DS capabilites, since I recently just got a DS...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: WIFII Questions!!!!

Hello guys...some people have been saying that this game may not have wifii since it hasnt been mentioned at all, but we are able to play multiplayer by ourselves.

If this is true then how will it work then? does that mean that I can play as an org member and my other 3 partners would be AI controlled? or does that mean that I can only have one member on my team when playing muyltiplayer alone?

sorry, Im kind of new to the DS capabilites, since I recently just got a DS...
Days doesn't has WiFi :(

If it did, we could probably do co-op or fight each other.

Xango99

you guys still didnt answer my question...what Im saying is that even if it doesnt have wifii, Nomura confirms that we can play multiplayer on our own!

Now, what I am asking is that does playing multiplayer alone mean we can pnly have one org member on the team, or does that mean that we can control one member while the other party members would be computer controlled on missions??

ogichi/ichigo

you guys still didnt answer my question...what Im saying is that even if it doesnt have wifii, Nomura confirms that we can play multiplayer on our own!

Now, what I am asking is that does playing multiplayer alone mean we can pnly have one org member on the team, or does that mean that we can control one member while the other party members would be computer controlled on missions??

It will probably be the second one. You play with computers following you. That way would be a lot more fun than just being alone, even though there is a really large variety of people, including the first 13 plus Donald, Goofy, and Xion. I haven't seen anything for Sora yet though, he may be playable on multiplayer if were lucky.

Edit: And now I have a question, is multiplayer competitive too? What I mean is can you fight each other, because all I've seen is everyone working together to finish the mission and whoever did best wins. I'd love to be able to fight my friend on this game.

L

LetsGETretarded

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cooperative multiplayer was one feature on display at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show demonstrating that players can work together, in addition to the traditional use of AI controlled partners.This is the first Kingdom Hearts game to feature cooperative multiplayer. The multiplayer gameplay is separate from the single player story and will be mission-based, which include cooperative and competitive player battles.358/2 Days' multiplayer will also feature a chat system for communication between players, but will differ from PictoChat in that everyone will draw on the same screen It will allow up to four players to play as one of the fourteen members of Organization XIII, with each member having different weapons and skills along with Donald and Goofy.

rascus213

Compadability

does anyone know if days will be compatible with the wii
i know some ds games are but ive never looked into it

thanks
~ras

rascus213

k thanks cuz i kinda ignored this game @ first but when i saw the trailers i kinda liked it
and if it was i didnt wanna have to buy a ds...
thanks tho

Guernsey

Awards
I am still surprised that they are playable in Days considering that they were sleeping with Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back