• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
First off, don't double post, edit button is there for a reason. Second, it's because I'm pretty sure Xemnas won't be doing missions because he has his 12 followers doing stuff for him.

We'll get to play as him, though. I don't think he'll be with anyone. o_O

Key of Valor

The Professor
Nomura Interview said:
In Multiplayer mode, are all Organization XIII members playable?

Nomura: Yes, you are able to.

Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an alternate world, because there is a member that disappears in the single player mode as the story advances.

Koji: Because the characters will all have a unique gameplay as they all have different weapons. Though the real concerns are Demyx’s Sitar, and Zexion’s book.

Nomura Interview said:
Will there be a mission when you can be Xemnas, or given one to Xemnas?

Nomura: Yes, however there are methods with Xemnas we need to work with.

Hiroshi: Yeah, such as with organization XIII, the chair raises when carrying out the commission and lowers when failing. (laughs).

Koji: It is a result of multiplayer, and it depends on the stage as well. (laughs).

Nomura: I wonder what would happen if Xemnas fails (laughs).

It seems like Xemnas will be a playable character in
multiplayer and be on a few story missions as well.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I hope it won't be a little snip of Days we're playing as him[in story mode].

(I need to find people irl who play KH...)

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm getting a bit tired of all this new Days info, and I know it's close to the release date(what it's out in..2 months?), and it really helps to explain everything thats going on, but some Coded and BBS stuff would be nice.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm getting a bit tired of all this new Days info, and I know it's close to the release date(what it's out in..2 months?), and it really helps to explain everything thats going on, but some Coded and BBS stuff would be nice.
I think we have enough info for Days and we can wait until it comes out. Once Days is done with, they'll be more Coded and BBS stuff.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It all depends on how much they want to invest in it. I think August is a very likely release date, but I'm hoping for something later.
I actually want it to come out later because no way in hell my dad will let me buy a DS game when school starts. o_O

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Secret Ansem Reports in particular are a hassle. Xehanort being found and then treated by AtW for some years, when in a single year he was found, nurtured, kicked AtW out and turned into a Heartless? Namine being made from Sora's B+S when it makes no sense with the plot, past reports, and there're enough translations to show that's not the best way to translate it?
This is more than them just not giving a damn :\ it's messing up the plot.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Look at the context of what I said again.
The plot is messed up in the sense that it's complicated. What we're talking about here are translation errors that contradict the timeline. This isn't Nomura pulling a fast one, this is the translators being lazy and stupid.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
It all depends on how much they want to invest in it. I think August is a very likely release date, but I'm hoping for something later.

SINCE Rain thinks that I think that too :wink:

watermage9

Actually for Gamestop it has been approved for the August release. I went ahead and reserved it and placed money down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back