• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papou

Well, I understand where you're coming from. Cause it does have some valid points that I see. And I think people can get through their opinion on how to defend Xion without hating. But yes, the whole Axel thing is what seems off to me. Especially since he mostly laughs and smiles with Roxas, and even in that picture it's Roxas he's interacting with. It just doesn't click unless he really did forget about her. I honestly think Roxas is what links these two together. Otherwise, they probably would have never talked.

As for the said picture, LOL, I don't despise her to that extent xD, and I think it might be too early for now. We still need to see her in the game, and see if she can somehow be redeemed or be at least likeable.

Then we can start a riot.

I think that Xion is probably going to disappear from everyone's memories, otherwise her existence in the story will make no sense, seeing as there was no mention of her in KH2. And I agree, Roxas is probably what links Axel and Xion together. Maybe it'll turn out that he doesn't really like her. And maybe we will be surprised to find out that we like Xion:35:But starting a riot sounds fun xD

Amulet

Does anybody know how the multiplayer system works yet?

I mean if you can use DS Download Play to let your friends, who don't own the game, play multiplayer with you. I have a friend who owns a DS but has never played, and probably will never play, a Kingdom Hearts game but if you can play multiplayer with one cartridge then I'm pretty sure I can get him to play. xDD

So does anybody know if it is one cartridge/DS Download Play or if everyone has to own the game? Also what about Wifi?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In all honesty, I don't think it's been revealed if download play is available for Days or not.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I don't see what takes them so long to get an English version over here. I mean, all they have to do is add the English VA's in, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

And what's worse is that being an active member on these forums, a bunch of people will have the Jap. versions of the games while I'm sitting here waiting. It's not fair.

I rembmber that FFIV took a long time to come overseas and that have VA in it aswell.
I can wait for the game to come over but only thing that I'm worry about is spoilers.

xion7890

the english version is sopposed to be come out in auguest but this could be a guest according to gamestop its comin out in augest anyway so did anyone resered the it because i di also who would be a good vocie actress for xion any suggestions?

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
the english version is sopposed to be come out in auguest but this could be a guest according to gamestop its comin out in augest anyway so did anyone resered the it because i di also who would be a good vocie actress for xion any suggestions?
You know, a little bit of grammar never hurt anyone.

evil_levi94

I wonder if there will be reaction commands or something like it for this game? I sort of hope not for the whole game, if there were any, but just certain parts...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That sort of a system is kind of tricky to program into just certain parts, and is sort of not.
It depends on what they'd want to implement the reaction commands for. I suspect it would be where they'd make it too easy and thus undesirable.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Lol, ya we havent seen anything like that yet!So I don't think Reaction Commands will be in the game.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I wonder if there will be reaction commands or something like it for this game? I sort of hope not for the whole game, if there were any, but just certain parts...

Well, RC could help at times. It can help in certain situations.

But on the most part, I agree with you. Just certain parts should have the RC.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That'd then be a quick-time event. And certain Reaction Commands are already like that.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
What about reaction commands for non-combat related things..? Like, this is just an example. If Roxas was in an alley or something, and needed to get to the top. You could use reaction commands to wall jump to get to the top?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If it being on rooftops was to be part of a story or in-world mission, then yes, there would likely be Reaction Commands to do it. Otherwise, I'd imagine there's more important things for them to use to fill up space then jump up to rooftops to serve no significant purpose.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine isn't kairi's nobody?!

Oh gods.
Until stated otherwise, she is. She's Kairi's uber special Nobody, born from when Kairi's Heart left Sora's Body, leaving her with powers over Sora's Memories, and no Body and Soul to sustain her.
Xion being Kairi's Nobody is
1) Unconfirmed. Nomura seems to want us to think that as just about fact while there's much more going on behind the scenes.
2) Doesn't contradict Namine being Kairi's Nobody as is stated often enough because amongst other reasons - Namine came from Sora. Aside from never taking anything from anyone, even if we say she did, she took it from Sora, not Kairi. Kairi would be free to make up Xion under whatever special circumstances they'd have her do it under, probably on the night of the storm where her Heart left her body and moved into Sora's.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Um, yes she is. She just had an unusual birth, but was born by a similar process, but lacks the characteristics of a Nobody. If you want to be strict in your definitions of Nobodies, then no, she isn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back