• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Really? Cool!

If Luxord couldent do much with his powers in KHII, I doubt he can in Days, seeing as he fights using his cards, time not coming into the matter at all

evil_levi94

Well, in the journal and stuff Luxord is described as the "Gambler of Fate" not the "Controller of Time" ... >.>

I don't really think him using cards makes sense(due to his power.) but he can't really do much with time in the boss battle, although they could have looked into his powers in a cutscene or something...

Superschlock

Awards
Because he used his cards to turn you into different forms, and decide if you die in the DM

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If you can't beat Luxord before your "time" runs out, you die.
That's how he uses his power.

But, really, the cards are pretty amazing. :/
And I do think he has a certain power over luck, what with all of the games.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
m Luxord's power is pretty cool.. has a lot of influence on luck and he knows how to use time to his advantage.

Superschlock

Awards
But, really, the cards are pretty amazing. :/
And I do think he has a certain power over luck, what with all of the games.

I think the Gamblers cards are more interesting, they have the faces of IV, V, VI, XI, and XII on them

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
days english site

when do you think the english days site will start posting things? because they should release some stuff

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
but even some english game magazines have a little bit of info , i like the japanese site more than the english site (even though i cant understand it =p

Fuego6

If Square-Enix wants to get a jump on the West for this game they should throw us a freaking bone already. The Kingdom Hearts series is more of a success over here than it is there. Plus didn't SE say they want to have more world wide releases for their titles?? I blame Nomura for being so bias to the Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back