• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

What I'm curious about is how some of the other characters, Basically Pete and Kairi, will fit into this story. Although it may seem like Kairi isn't important, Yet again xDD, if Namine and Xion are key characters to this game, and are all conneced, she's bound to make an appearance, even if it's only in one scene, right?

I'm guessing Pete's role in the game is to run around collecting the heartless army for the dead Maleficent(?).

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And Luxord is far more interesting than Xigbar, IMO.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He's (nicely) bearded, has an accent, has earrings, fights with cards, and just seems all around charming and suave.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, Xigbars (awesomely) scarred, has a sufer dude voice, has pointed ears, fights with snipers, and seems all around kick-donkey and extreme.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And malodorous.

I just wouldn't rate Luxord so low. I mean, at least he has a personality. You can't really say the same thing for a few of the members (not Xigbar).

Xango99

too bad Luxord SUCKS ASS in using his element!! who the hell controls time by playing card games? he had potential and FAILED with it..I dont even think he used his time power all that much anyways..pretty lame. He has to be the WEAKEST villain to use time power ever..can you compare him to some one like Ultimecia in FF8? Luxord does not know how to use his power at all.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh god. That. That so ridiculously much.

If he really did control time, he would have slowed it down, stopped it, or turned it back to use to his advantage, but we never see it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Isn't Luxord's power Luck or something? And even then he lost simply because at the end, he truly couldn't cheat it that much?
I suppose it's not him sucking at it though, as much as his powers being limited - as are the rest of the Organization's. Xigbar controled Space, but he still could only teleport, not port Sora into outer space minus the Gummi ship. Xemnas couldn't just wipe out SoRiku from existence, despite ruling over Nothingness. And Axel burned a lot of Dusks - but ended up dying as a result of depleting his powers.
It's not like they're Gods.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Isn't Luxord's power Luck or something? And even then he lost simply because at the end, he truly couldn't cheat it that much?
I suppose it's not him sucking at it though, as much as his powers being limited - as are the rest of the Organization's. Xigbar controled Space, but he still could only teleport, not port Sora into outer space minus the Gummi ship. Xemnas couldn't just wipe out SoRiku from existence, despite ruling over Nothingness. And Axel burned a lot of Dusks - but ended up dying as a result of depleting his powers.
It's not like they're Gods.

Its Time. And your right. I assume that there are limits to their power. I dont think they have complete power of their attribute.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Journal Entry:
Jiminey's Journal on Luxord said:
Organization XIII's Number X, a gambler who can manipulate time.

Having shaken Sora and his companions with wily words, Luxord entertained himself by drawing them into a game-like battle.

In Port Royal, Luxord used Heartless and the cursed medallions to conduct experiments on the Organization's behalf and collect hearts.

Maybe his attribute will utilized to it's fullest in Days.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
the only thing I saw time related about Luxord was the time gauge you had to deplete in his fight.

anyone have any fucking idea what "time" was in that context?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back