• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
If the time span between Com and II is a year, and Days takes place over 358 (a year minus the week in which Roxas spent time in the Digital Twilight Town). As for the screen shots, I haven't seen them myself, but maybe they relate to flashbacks or just general cutscenes.

Well, there is one of Roxas with KH1/CoM standing behind him

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I had an idea I thought of just about an hour ago. What if you can unlock special missions in multiplayer mode called "What if scenarios". Each member has their own What if scenario?

1. Xemnas: What would have happened if he had completed his KH?
2. Xigbar: Not really sure
3. Xaldin: What would have happened if he was able to turn the beast into a heartless?
4. Vexen: What would have happened if Vexen fought Marluxia and won?
5. Lexeaus: What would have happened if he beat Riku?
6. Zexion: What would have happened if Zexion made Riku his puppet?
7. Saix: A showdown between Axel and Saix?
8. Axel: What would have happened if he and Roxas teamed up to destroy the organization?
9. Demyx: What would happen if Demyx met Kairi?
10. Luxord: Not really sure
11. Marluxia: What would happen if Marluxia had made Sora his puppet and take over the organization?
12. Larxene: Similar to Marluxia's except she betrays him and takes over the organization herself?
13. Roxas: What would happen if Roxas hadnot fused with Sora and fought the organization himself?
14. Xion: What would have happened if she had not dissapeared?

There, I fixed it. :E

Those are just my ideas for "What if scenarios".

As much as I would love to explore some of these possibilities (especially the Axel and Roxas ones) I don't think they could do something like that. Take Xion's for example. "What would have happened if she had not disappeared?" Well, that would have to be an alternate ending to the game! The question couldn't possibly be answered within one mission. It would probably have far-reaching consequences into Kingdom Hearts II. Same with the Xemnas, Marluxia, and Larxene scenarios. If Axel and Roxas teamed up against the Organization, that would change much of the plotline for KH2. The only one that I could see happening would be the Saix scenario with Axel. One battle would be enough to finish within one mission.

Believe me, I'd love to see some of these scenarios, but I think they're better left for fanfiction authors to explore. There wouldn't be enough room in a DS game for them all, especially when they've got so much packed into the game's canon storyline.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We can only hope and imagine. Not to mention Lexaeus' alternate would pose great problems, as would Zexion's

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That's what I'm saying. It would take more than one secret mission to explain something like that.

Anyways, I have a theory to present about Xion and her Proof of Existence, or lack thereof.

We know that the members had one, and when they died, it turned red and someone smashed it. Why? Because they didn't need one anymore; they no longer existed. The only one that remained blue was Roxas', because he still lived within Sora.

My theory is: what if Xion has no Proof of Existence because she went back to being completely whole? Then she wouldn't need one anymore; her somebody would be her "proof of existence". So instead of it turning red and the other Nobodies smashing it, it would disappear altogether. And that's why we didn't see it in KH2.

But then, what about Roxas? He went back to being whole, where's his Proof of Existence? Well, even though he went back to Sora, he still seemed to maintain some sense of himself, as we saw when he projected himself in Twilight Town and in The World That Never Was with Sora and Namine. He didn't completely disappear, so neither did his Proof.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If she indeed had one, and here's me being picky, then that screws up the symmetry in which the tombstones in Proof of Existence are organised. Unless they moved them about after Xion left, but I'm just saying.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But then, what about Roxas? He went back to being whole, where's his Proof of Existence? Well, even though he went back to Sora, he still seemed to maintain some sense of himself, as we saw when he projected himself in Twilight Town and in The World That Never Was with Sora and Namine. He didn't completely disappear, so neither did his Proof.

That's a nice theory and all, but then we'd need to see the remains. As it stands, it doesn't seem like it was ever there to begin with.
That aside, seeing how we didn't know Xion ever "existed", we can't say for sure she no longer exists even inside her Somebody - should she really be a Nobody and returned to her Somebody.
Sora had no idea Roxas was inside him until Riku told him so, despite us being painfully aware of it, mostly in Twilight Town and then TWTNW. If we say for a minute Xion is one of Kairi's Nobodies and she returned to her, why should Kairi know if Xion snuck up on her in her sleep or whatever?
Us not getting to see Kairi shifting into Xion at an appropriate scene doesn't mean Xion isn't there - going again by the example presented.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If Xion did sneak back into Kairi, then when would we find an opportune time for her to do so?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Check the front page :p The World Hobby Fair Winter '09 an event similar to Tokyo Game Show or Jump Festa, but at a smaller scale. Square Enix will be featuring a few of their titles, including Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! A demo and trailer will be available for attendees. The event takes place multiple times across Japan between January and February.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
HELLZ YEAH PINGU!!!!

Oh, and Days too...

I guess the release date there will be only revealed for Japan, or perhaps a rough date in North America too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back