• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Re: Enemies in 358/2 Days

no other catogory of enemy compared to other games but just new sub enemies

Doc

I think its safe to say there will be practice org XII battles. im sure xigbar would have fun "training" with roxas

slmcknett

Re: 358/2 days limit mode

Basically, just think of when Axel did that kamikaze attack, the whole fight against Xaldin's dragon thing, Saix's berserk mode, Xigbar's arrow barrage, and Xemnas' bad-ass final clash, and that's basically what a Limit is.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I think its safe to say there will be practice org XII battles. im sure xigbar would have fun "training" with roxas
You make a good point. Imagine Saix with Roxas. Fun fun fun.
Basically, just think of when Axel did that kamikaze attack, the whole fight against Xaldin's dragon thing, Saix's berserk mode, Xigbar's arrow barrage, and Xemnas' bad-ass final clash, and that's basically what a Limit is.
I see Saix's berserk mode as a Llimit.

Lolita

Dear You
I think Demyx would bring out his water clones and maybe a time limit to the enemy to defeating them, and if they don't, he unleashes his powerful attack? D:

/wat

Xigbar I think would shoot out manymany lasers, like his attack when you battle him in the small square arena. :'D
Xaldin will maybe use the dragon attack he used in KH2.

That's all my guesses for now. xD;;

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yeah, I see him with his water clones too. That would be an awesome limit. I can't wait to see how Demyx fights with a sitar. Does he just swing it around?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Like enclosing all the enemies into one small square and you're invincible? That would be a little too easy, but would be funny, seeing all the Heartless running around in a tiny sqaure.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But how would that work? Like the laser's shooting at random places on the entire battlefield? Like I can imagine a certain range how far the million lasers go. If you know what I mean.

xtec

thats y when you fight them and their health is low they do ultimate attacks

well im prtty sure that demyx fights by throwing his sitar around lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: 358/2 Days

I like the picture of Roxas the most. XD Do you know if Days is going to be released in Europe? (I live in NA, but one of my friends is in EU right now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back