• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
hi this is my first post so dont be mean, but is it possible that Shion/Xion is the combined nobody of sora and kairi, because if u recall in KH1 sora had kairi's heart locked in his own, when he used the dark keyblade he opened his heart to free kairi and became a heartless, giving birth to Roxas and Shion/Xion. that would explain why shes a girl and why shes connected to Soras memoires......right?

Wrong, when Sora unlocked his and Kairi's hearts Roxas and Namine were born.
Sora Nobody= Roxas
Kairi Nobody= Namine
Mario Nobody= Olimar (alright, this one is just my theory, but i stand by it!)

C

Colours

You think we'll get new Keyblades in this game? (At least the two that were exclusive to Final Mix. Like they did with CoM)

I don't think the game revolved around getting new keyblades,though it doesn't really matter in roxas's case.

A

Audo

It's a guess.
They'd never release a game on New Years Eve =/
Most date estimates are place either at the beginning or end of a month.

Mikazuki

Your dancing sig distracts me too greatly for me to read what you say. @.@ Just kidding. :p

*Sigh* Well i was excited about a release date but disappointed that it was on the very last day of 08, but now I'm back at a clean slate of being emotionless about it...Darn. T.T

A

Audo

I know, it is so hard to pay attention when you have a sig like mine that is just full of sexiness. I know, I get it. =3

Cissy

Bronze Member
I know, it is so hard to pay attention when you have a sig like mine that is just full of sexiness. I know, I get it. =3

The sexiness has weakened in this one.

Pooh is gone. D:

But it's still sexy.

Blargh. BBS in '09...

KeyMaker

Hey I jsut had thoughts about some of the enemies in 358/2 days.
Each member of the organization had their own nobody, the only one unique nobodies that didn't appear were those of nobodies that were already defeated in Chain of Memories;Marluxia,Larxene,Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen.
But now that in this game they are alive, I think, that their specific nobodies would appear. Seeing as all nobodies are classsified by "Job Classes" we can probably predict what they will. Larxene will probably have Ninja type nobodies.
I hope they show. Seeing as Roxas turns against the org. he should be able to fight them at one point.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Hey I jsut had thoughts about some of the enemies in 358/2 days.
Each member of the organization had their own nobody, the only one unique nobodies that didn't appear were those of nobodies that were already defeated in Chain of Memories;Marluxia,Larxene,Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen.
But now that in this game they are alive, I think, that their specific nobodies would appear. Seeing as all nobodies are classsified by "Job Classes" we can probably predict what they will. Larxene will probably have Ninja type nobodies.
I hope they show. Seeing as Roxas turns against the org. he should be able to fight them at one point.

that would be awesome, i'd love to see the remaining nobodies and ninja nobodies would kick ass, although they would all pale in comparison still to samurai nobodies

A

Audo

So guys, I'm getting reports of some people stealing the content I have written for these threads, and using it elsewhere without permission. If you guys here about anything like this, or see this thread on any site other than KHInsider can you please let me know? It's very important, thanks.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
So guys, I'm getting reports of some people stealing the content I have written for these threads, and using it elsewhere without permission. If you guys here about anything like this, or see this thread on any site other than KHInsider can you please let me know? It's very important, thanks.

Ok. Well tell you if we see anything like that. Im sorry if this was wrong, but i posted your BBS theory on a diffrent site but i gave you credit. Im sorry that i didnt ask first. Ill take it down if i shouldent have it there. Im really sorry for not asking :(

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Which theory? O____________________O

The BBS one. I really sorry i didnt ask you first. I was doing it becuase i joined this KH site that had jut started out and i thought id give them some info. I posted in the top of the post exactly like this

NONE OF THIS IS MINE, I DIDNT MAKE IT. THIS WAS MADE BY RIKU-KEYBLADE OF KHINSIDER. GIVE CREDIT TO HIM.

EDIT: I took it down.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I'm confused. Theory =/= Thread.
What exactly did you take?
This?
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...rything-we-know-about-birth-sleep-so-far.html

What i did, was i didnt want to steal it, so i typed out some of the info in my own wording. I gave credit becuase it wasnt from my mind. it was from your theory. So, i guess your theory just kinda helped me out with my own. So, i still took info, right? I took the thread down anyways. But still, was it wrong to use your theory to help me with mine? Should i have asked you first?

A

Audo

Well, the "Everything We Know About _________ So Far" Threads are not allowed to be reposted anywhere, in part or of its entirety.
So if that is what you had posted, than yes it was wrong.
But those aren't theories so I'm still a bit confused, lol.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Well, the "Everything We Know About _________ So Far" Threads are not allowed to be reposted anywhere, in part or of its entirety.
So if that is what you had posted, than yes it was wrong.
But those aren't theories so I'm still a bit confused, lol.

Im just wondering if it was wrong if i used it to help me with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back