• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorabrawl

Guys anything new?
I've checked Famitsu, KH2.co.uk and this site for images and info but there's nothing new

A

Audo

Don't think so. everyone is pretty much just waiting for trailer/demo impressions to surface.

Mikazuki

Well I'm sure that all the Organization member go to the bathroom-

Oh...Wait...You meant...<.< [/childish joke]

I wonder if he would be in it...Merlin would have had to misplaced the book and Roxas would have had to find it. Maybe Organization XIII finds it and meddles with it to find it's secrets, though get rid of it later. Though that's not likely...So, Roxas would have to be able to go to Hollow Bastion to be able to see Pooh...And I personally hope you don't have to go through all that. I mean, how many ways is there for a bear to try to steal honey? I always dreaded the mini-games, and only did them because I felt like "Hmm...Well, if I don't do this, I will have not completely a world. Plus, I might make Pooh cry if I don't finish it. T.T"

And as said, those trailers might not happen. =/ How sneaky are the attendies of those events usually? 'Cuz it was said that security was pretty tight...And they should just let people record the trailers! Geez, like 70% of the time, the trailers get on youtube anyway. Just sit back and let it happen Square-Enix. >.<

A

Audo

Supposedly it is said in the trailer. Though there was a lot of confusion about it being Xion or Shion so i don't know.
I would just wait until something like a magazine scan or something announces it.

Awards
Supposedly it is said in the trailer. Though there was a lot of confusion about it being Xion or Shion so i don't know.
I would just wait until something like a magazine scan or something announces it.

Bittermeat just announced it. Does that count?

Mikazuki

And about it being either Xion or Shion, I thought that that was obvious. Having an X in your name is a signification of being in the Organization, so it couldn't be Shion. What caused the confusion was the fact that it's -pronounced- "Shion," as stated by Bittermeat.

A

Audo

It doesn't make sense to him because he knows someone with that name and they pronounce it Zeye-on.

Mikazuki

Don't answer for me. I'm a big boy now.
Besides, that was wrong anyway.

Well, when you don't state your reasoning for an answer, someone is bound to take a guess at it. Don't be upset with him because he tried to fill in a blank.

And there are different pronounciations for words. There doesn't have to be one set one. Like how you can pronounce the word "again." It can be "uh-gain" or "uh-gen." In old english times, it was pronounced the first way I said it. There's an example, so let's just accept the name and wait to see if we can actually hear for ourselves how it's pronounced instead of make comments that could instigate things and such.

Awards
Well, when you don't state your reasoning for an answer, someone is bound to take a guess at it. Don't be upset with him because he tried to fill in a blank.

I'm not upset with him.

And there are different pronounciations for words. There doesn't have to be one set one. Like how you can pronounce the word "again." It can be "uh-gain" or "uh-gen." In old english times, it was pronounced the first way I said it. There's an example, so let's just accept the name and wait to see if we can actually hear for ourselves how it's pronounced instead of make comments that could instigate things and such.

Yes, but that's just laziness. X being Sh makes no sense. They sound nothing alike.

A

Audo

It really should be more of a 'Z' sound since the X comes first...

Mikazuki

^ ^ It doesn't have to make sense, it's how it is and we'll hear it for ourselves either when the trailer or the game is out.

And also, if you weren't getting upset, you wouldn't have replied with a smart-type of comment. "I'm a big boy now."

Anything that makes you have to go out of your way to do something extra to address it qualifies as getting you upset. I'm not talking boo-hoo emo upset, but upset as in anything that personally affects you.

And if you say it long enough, Z sounds similar to SH, so maybe it was a misunderstanding, but it does not matter. When you try to convert confusing letter pronounciations, like SH and Z, which are hard to understand in Japanese, a mistranslation can happen. So instead of arguing, we should all just sit back and wait for it to be confirmed because no one on this site can really say anything that'll make everyone feel better about it. Only Nomura can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back