• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
xD I really don't. I've played Wi-fi, though never tried in the least to understand it.

~Miki lowers his head towards Riku.~

Go ahead and hit me in the back of the head, I deserve it. :p Just no blunt objects.

Also, based on my previous post, I think I've figured out the rankings of Organization XIII, if my theory is correct.

1st: Xemnas
2nd: Xaldin
3rd: Xigbar
4th: Marluxia
5th: Saix

The next ones get a little hard to tell...

6th: Axel
7th: Luxord
8th: Larxene
9th: Zexion
10th: Roxas
11th: Lexaeus
12th: Demyx
13th Vexen

It took me a few times of staring at the seating and everything to get those, but like I said, past my idea of 5th-in-command are a little hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure I got it pretty accurately.

Also, is the umm...You know, that Greek letter...Gaming...Thing on Japan's August 2nd and 3rd or our 2nd and 3rd? Because the Japanese are ahead of us in time correct? I don't know by how much...But if it's like a day, that means we'll be seeing things from their August 2nd today, correct?

:cry: Poor Vexen he has the shortest chair, somebody else should have been in Vexen place.T-T

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
1. not entirely sure what you mean.
2. I think so, but you can also do missions in multiplayer.

A

Audo

Well, seeing as how they said they were thinking about changing how the chair system works, perhaps it doesn't signify rank except for Xemnas? =/

Anyways, here is THE FIRST BIT OF INFO FROM THE S-E PARTY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
sih4j15201cu3.jpg

Exhilarating isn't it? It's the menu screen for the demo =]

Mr. Creative

hi there i waz jus wonderin if anyone might else thnks tht da 14th member waz Aqua frm BBS which would explain y there isnt any videos or pics on her. I mean she is a key player lik Tetsuya Nomura said nd she hasnt been in KH1 or KH2

Bicka

hi there i waz jus wonderin if anyone might else thnks tht da 14th member waz Aqua frm BBS which would explain y there isnt any videos or pics on her. I mean she is a key player lik Tetsuya Nomura said nd she hasnt been in KH1 or KH2

En ingles, por favor.

Mikazuki

Well, seeing as how they said they were thinking about changing how the chair system works, perhaps it doesn't signify rank except for Xemnas? =/

Anyways, here is THE FIRST BIT OF INFO FROM THE S-E PARTY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
sih4j15201cu3.jpg

Exhilarating isn't it? It's the menu screen for the demo =]

I would think that chair height does symbolize authority. I mean, if you have a higher chair, meaning higher success on missions and such, you're given more responsibility, no? And if you think about the rankings I made, it makes sense. None of the lower chairs were seen ordering the higher ones. Marluxia ordering around everyone that was on the upper level of Castle Oblivion is understandable because he was of higher authority, Zexion ordering everyone on the lower level is understandable, Saix seeming to be second-in-command makes sense since all the other higher ranking members were dead at that point, ect., ect.. I'll post it one more time so you can relate the examples I used to it...

1st: Xemnas
2nd: Xaldin
3rd: Xigbar
4t: Marluxia
5th: Saix
6th: Axel
7th: Luxord
8th: Larxene
9th: Zexion
10th: Roxas
11th: Lexaeus
12th: Demyx
13th: Vexen

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Finally! :)

I wonder how the controls will work :confused:

But at least we have a release date.

However if it's november 6th for japan,should we expect a february release date for the us version?

Mikazuki

Actually, I take that back. It's proven that that was a misunderstanding. That release date did not apply to 358/2 Days, but the game above it. 358/2 Days still has the vague release date of "Winter of 2008." I apologize. T.T

A

Audo

Actually, I take that back. It's proven that that was a misunderstanding. That release date did not apply to 358/2 Days, but the game above it. 358/2 Days still has the vague release date of "Winter of 2008." I apologize. T.T
rofl, then maybe you should re-edit your last post and take it out?

Awards
Heh, R-K has lots of work to do now, with the new info and soon-to-come trailer impressions/demo impressions.
Have fun R-K.

A

Audo

Just trailer and demo impressions which is more of a matter of copy and pasting.

Other than that there's just the release dates and Aqua finally being seen, and the XIVth's supposed name which i'm still debating posting.

Awards
Just trailer and demo impressions which is more of a matter of copy and pasting.

Other than that there's just the release dates and Aqua finally being seen, and the XIVth's supposed name which i'm still debating posting.

I wouldn't bother until it's all confirmed.

And what if there are lots of trailer impressions with different info? What if some are lies and some aren't? How will you ever know the difference? :O

Now I'm just being stupid.

Mikazuki

Well I doubt that every blogger would lie about the same thing, so comparing the blogs would solve that. Plus, who would dear sully the sacred titles of Kingdom Hearts with made-up information?!?! Must be someone who feels like being chased by a mob of people with torches and pitch-forks.

Mikazuki

Then shame on them. Even if they did do that, eventually when the game comes out, which won't be November 6th (Hits self on head), then those certain people that read everything about it and spoil the whole things for themselves *points to self* will be able to tell what was fake and what wasn't. If anything, even if they give us false information, it still makes us happy and excited for the time being, so by the time we did find out if it was truly fake or not, we'd pretty much know everything about the game, so it wouldn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back