• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthX

There is plenty of footage on youtube. I've seen at least three of them.

Slayer42

I have heard that it is completely random, and it has nothing to do with being hit when driving, and it isn't a glitch! That was for all the people that just can't get it through their head. Now, I will edit my post, again, for the 100th time.

NEO9011

MarthX said:
There is plenty of footage on youtube. I've seen at least three of them.

Me too, but they sukc, I think you would agree. They are either from Timeless River, or that one from Halloween Town that really sucks cuz the camera keeps moving. Niemand will get us some good footage.

Niemand

NEO9011 said:
Me too, but they sukc, I think you would agree. They are either from Timeless River, or that one from Halloween Town that really sucks cuz the camera keeps moving. Niemand will get us some good footage.

Yeah, kinda...someone know how to readjust the height, it seems that this stupid thing messes it up!

EDIT: Once I got it, where to upload?

Last edited:

Niemand

Got it! Some clean videoshots of the battle with a boss! Not 100% clear, but better than the Cam-shots...

So, where and how to upload?

EDIT: The only problem is that the height got a bit messed up, can someone help to fix it, or you have to use a player where you can change this stuff, sorry.

I'm going to take a nap now, but it would be kind if someone leave me some instructions or gimme an PM to say where to upload!

Until then I will give you a YouTube link (average Quality):
http://www.youtube.com/?v=0WiI0o2nxa4

Last edited:

Slayer42

No!!! I won't let this thread die! It will help newbs everywhere! This thread can't die! Theories anyone?

Axel3344

i think its from driving too often in a world. im not sure if it gets weaker so i guess ill hve to try it out.

Z

ZerokaoS

i thought there wuz a rumor of sora driving w/ roxas and l8r driving w/ riku?

Slayer42

There was a rumor, but it was false, kind of, you will find out when you get the game about what I'm talking about. I'm not the kind of guy to spoil abesolutly every aspect of a game.

ultimate7777

If not weaker or with penalties, this 'heartless' form certainly does seem to change - wether with time or with different worlds or something else, I'm not sure...

Notice the pictures Niemand posted on page 2. Sora's icon at the bottom-right corner certainly looks like the shadow-Sora Riku summoned on Captain Hook's ship in KH1.

However, in the YouTube video posted..it looks more monstrous. Three eyes, if I'm not mistaken, and... just freakier.

Just a little observation I thought might be notworthy.

anti2qx.png

Rouisu

With all due respect ultimate7777, I think the Anti-Sora form does not 'change' in the sense you put it. I think Sora's icon in Halloween town (which includes his halloween costume) just changes to match the fact you are in Dark form, if only for continuity. So, instead of having the Jack-o-Latern mask, it turns into a Heartless.

Though I must agree that the Halloween Town-Dark form Sora icon does look kinda freaky...

★SoRa★

guys final form and master form require that u lose both ur party memebers it dunt have to b donald and goofy eggg...mulan/donald or beast/goofy it doesnt matter =P

Slayer42

You're wrong ★Sora ★ you get rid of Donald and Goofy, not any two party members you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back