• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer42

Wisdom(Wise):Color-Blue
Location-Mystery Tower or Timeless River (Depends on which one you get first)
Who With-Donald
Abilities-Magic skills greatly improve, and you float(sort of).You can use magic in combos.

Valor(Brave):Color-Red
Location-Mystery Tower or Timeless River (Depends on which one you get first)
Who With-Goofy
Abilities-Strength greatly increases, and you weild two keyblades.

Master:Color-Yellow
Location-Space Paranoid
Who With-Donald and Goofy
Abilities-All stats improve, you weild two keyblades, one in hand, the other floats nearby.

Final(not the confirmed name):Color-White/grey
Location-Non Existant World
Who with-Donald and Goofy?
Abilities-You become greatly overpowered

Heartless(Dark/Antisora):This isn't a drive it's a form, and it is completely random, I think. In this form he looks like the Antisora that Riku created to fight you in Neverland in KH1. He also crawls around on all fours, and sometimes glides around the enemy. While in this form Sora puts away his keyblade, and you can't use your triangle commands. At first it is very powerful, then when it happens more Sora starts to lose items and health. There is not much info on this, because it is so random. It is thought to come out when you use the drive forms to much, but no one knows exactly.

If I left something out please don't get mad just say so, nicely.

Last edited:

RenoTurk

there is only correction that I want to tell you...

PLEASE DONT DOUBLEPOST ^^

Slayer42

I know not to double post, i just hate to wait, that is why i'm going to go crazy for Kingdom Hearts II.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i didnt know about the penalty of the antisora or dark thing form that you start loosing items or life thanks for the info

DannyKilla

Proof? Cuz master form is with Donald and goofy. But theres a rumor that Final is just an upgrade of master.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i heard i think from xaldin that master form at certain point in the game starts to go away because of the final form, btw the final form in the video looks awsome

Last edited:

Slayer42

All of what I have said is from my memory of interviews with Nomura, and from talking to people who own the game. Just check out some of the interviews, and talk to some people with the game. You will find out that most, if not all of what I have said is true.

dejah

:|
well bummer for driving too much...

is the dark mode powerful or not? despite the loss of things/objects/whatever?

Slayer42

At first it is way more powerful, but then it starts to get seriously weak, and you can't control Sora that well. He starts crawling around like a heartless and just goes crazy.

dejah

:|
well that sucks...

but what's so bad about driving that needs to go punished? lol..

Slayer42

This is just a rumor, and if anyone knows anything about it please tell all. There is a rumor going around of another form, a green form, more powerful than the white form. This rumor is most likely true, but if you know anything please post it.

DannyKilla

No its not true...people have already beatn the ga,e. There has been no sign of a " green" form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back