• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything is born from sleep.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It wasn't proven, but it was suggested that he was wrong. The story Kairi's grandmother tells presents a scenario in which the world began in light and darkness came later. Then there is Kingdom Heart, the place from which all things are born. Ansem SoD tried to use the true power of Kingdom Hearts, which he thought was darkness. However, it's true power turned out to be light which in the end ultimately contradicted his beliefs.

Actually, Kingdom Hearts is both Light and Darkness. It has equal amounts of both. So, it seems that Sora's Heart beleived in the Light more, than Xehanort's Heartless beleived in the Darkness. Thus when Xehanort's Heartless tried to use Kingdom Hearts power Light came out. The faith that Sora, Donald, Goofy, and even King Mickey and Riku in the Realm of Darkness had in the Light outnumbered and overpowered Xehanort's Heartless' faith in the Darkness.

Also, maybe both Xehanort's Heartless and Ansem the Wise are correct. In Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories Reverse/ Rebirth, Riku awakens in Sleep and the last thing he remembers is being in the Realm of Darkness with King Mickey. So maybe things are born in the Darkness and awaken in Sleep.

jdeib963

Pffft we all wonder the same things as you do but no one has true answers! Sorry!

TVA1994

well ansem sod is probably wrong i mean he's the SEEKER of DARKNESS he probably believes that everything is born from darkness when its actually sleep.

Sora's Guardian

Lets not forget all the different times/ways sleep has been used; in KH1, wendy tells sora in neverland that kairi "seems to be asleep" when she doesnt have her heart. In the new bbs trailer, maleficent tells terra the she can see "the darkness sleeping inside you". In KH1, when sora is finished fighting the first darkside, he wakes up from being aspleep on the beach on DI. Im sure there are more but this is all i can think of on the spot...

zexyishsmexy

Lets not forget all the different times/ways sleep has been used; in KH1, wendy tells sora in neverland that kairi "seems to be asleep" when she doesnt have her heart. In the new bbs trailer, maleficent tells terra the she can see "the darkness sleeping inside you". In KH1, when sora is finished fighting the first darkside, he wakes up from being aspleep on the beach on DI. Im sure there are more but this is all i can think of on the spot...
The PODS :D I love the pods.

So....I'm unclear on what you're trying to say.
Are you trying to say that every sleep doesn't automatically mean birth?
or the other way around.

lets see if I can make those senarios into births...?:
-Sora is born as the one who can connect to everyone's heart through kairi's sleep.

-Darkness is born inside Terra.

-Sora's birth as a keyblader

-Roxas is born through Sora's sleep.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
It's said in BBS that everything was fate. Ansem SoD was created from Xehanort's heart. We don't know where Apprentice Xehanort came from, but Ansem SoD is similar to MX in words, the only difference is their subject matter.

Sora's Guardian

The PODS :D I love the pods.

So....I'm unclear on what you're trying to say.
Are you trying to say that every sleep doesn't automatically mean birth?
or the other way around.

lets see if I can make those senarios into births...?:
-Sora is born as the one who can connect to everyone's heart through kairi's sleep.

-Darkness is born inside Terra.

-Sora's birth as a keyblader

-Roxas is born through Sora's sleep.

Well, i wasnt saying that sleep doesn't mean birth, all i was trying to do was bring to attention all the other sleep scenarios. I wanted to see if my references would inspire any thoughts of mine or others, like yours.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Actually, Kingdom Hearts is both Light and Darkness. It has equal amounts of both. So, it seems that Sora's Heart beleived in the Light more, than Xehanort's Heartless beleived in the Darkness. Thus when Xehanort's Heartless tried to use Kingdom Hearts power Light came out. The faith that Sora, Donald, Goofy, and even King Mickey and Riku in the Realm of Darkness had in the Light outnumbered and overpowered Xehanort's Heartless' faith in the Darkness.

Also, maybe both Xehanort's Heartless and Ansem the Wise are correct. In Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories Reverse/ Rebirth, Riku awakens in Sleep and the last thing he remembers is being in the Realm of Darkness with King Mickey. So maybe things are born in the Darkness and awaken in Sleep.

Good point. And I think that Sol may be onto something. Born from sleep = Born in darkness? Sounds like it'd work. And another similarity between their dialogues! =D

AtW: Yes... even you.

Ansem SoD: From here, all hearts are born... even yours.

I know, I know, not as similar as what Sol noticed, but just something I wanted to point out. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back