• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone who thinks BHK is Sora read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

Ok, first of all, Hi, I am new to posting in forums, but I have been a longtime reader. Now that thats out of the way:

Ok, I have seen a countless number of people on this forum saying that BHK is Sora, BHK is Sora's brother, BHK is Sora's shell, and BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. There are also some pretty GOOD theories about how BHK is linked to Sora, but the ones above are not the good ones.

First, let me explain the whole cycle. Every body has a body, soul, and heart. When the darkness devours your heart it becomes a heartless itself, and the leftover body and soul become a shell. If thats the case, shells don't have a heart. Throughout Kingdom Hearts, the stress the fact that you need a STRONG heart to weild the keyblade. How can a lifeform with no heart have a strong heart.

Second, why would BHK be the otherside of sora's heart (i have seen some good theories for this, but most arent), or BHK is soras brother is probably the stupidest one I've seen on these forums. There is absolutley NO evidence of this whatsoever. You could make the same prediction that Ansem is the distant cousin of Namine! Plus, SE isn't stupid enough to make BHK sora's brother. For any final fantasy lovers out there, like me, you know SE can make way better storylines then that! You guys may be right on the theory about BHK being the otherside of Sora's heart, but most of the people I have seen say that, dont give a reason! They just state it. Then if you ask for a reason, most of you say: They look exactly alike. HOW DO THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!! The hair looks sort of the same..oo.. wow. Tell me, does BHK look like Sora?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7083/bhkdoesnotlooklikesora3sl.png

If you look at that, they are both facing the same way with pretty much the same look on their faces. BHK is kind of fuzzy because i had to blow up the image to make it the same size, but you can clearly see they look nothing alike..

Phew, ok, im done...

Yanos_Darkspawn

even if they do look alike it doesnt mean anything, because most of Nomuras works look somewhat the same (Sora/Sion Barzard/Cloud). So, if during the game they say :
Sora: Hey BHK you look the same like me.
I will think, "Ok Sora, if you say so...", but if they say :
Sora: Hey BHK you dont look like me at all.
I will think, "Thats true".
Not too long ago, some people said that Marluxia looked like Sora so... if that has happened, anything can happen

Guitar_sora.025

BHK IS NOT SORA! They are two different charecters. Besides I had a theroy that there is a reason the secret vidio at the of kh is called *Another side* * Another story*, but your a newbe so everyone learns from there mistakes.

enygma

I dont think this was meant to be a theory so much as he meant to prove to everyone that BHK is not sora neither is he connected to sora in any way. but i think he's wrong, if you want to get really picky their connect by the keyblade at least in some way they are but i think theres something deeper between those 2

Counterpart

ok most already know BHK isn't Sora's shell and they don't look EXACTLY alike but they do look ALIKE.(look alike doesn't mean a mirror image)AND the pic you used is horrible example.The one of Sora is 3-D while the one of BHK is a flat 2-D image.It's better to compare with these two pics which you can point out how they do/don't look alike.

BHK
bhk5cg.jpg

Sora
sora2zx.jpg

Guitar_sora.025

I just see a small resemblance in there faces. And stated by enygma that they are connected by the keyblade is true but you are forgetting the king and your forgetting riku. So I dont think it's something deep between those two , but that it is just plain coicendence.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah they are just two people the have a coincidence maybe he meet someone else on the way maybe not mybe they just saw each other or something

ultima12

It is an interesting thought. That BHK does have oathkeeper and oblivion, so that might make a little sense.
But I still don't think so.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
yeah they look simular, mabe there soposed to look simular, mabe not. but it is just in that picture that you see the resembence, in other pictures they look different. by the way, if you whach the Jump Festa trailer Namine's face looks ALOT like Kairi's, but though I've heard the rumors of them being related I don't think they are, and if that's the evidence you have for Sora and BHK, that there faces look alike, then I expect that those people believe the Namine Kairi theory also ( I haven't taken sides yet on weather BHK and Sora are conected yet.) But if you believe both the Namine and Kairi theory and the Sora theory I'd like to see more evidence then that.

KeybladeMaster1

Sora_aroS said:
they look somewhat alike, but beside that ur giving this, so what is BHK 2 sora

somebody please tell me why Sora and BHK HAS to be related in some way??

Maybe its just that they are both Keyblade masters, they don hav to know each other in any other way
stop obsessing over it

~~Holla Back~~

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I disagree,period

There was a time in my life that I thought the the BHK was maybe Soras little brother or something.But now I am pretty sure that they have never met.

Naroshi

If Sora and BHK aren't connected, why would they even put him in the game at all? It seems like a waste of time to randomly put in a character that doesn't have something to do with the main character. They don't necessarily have to be related somehow.

there's my thoughts, whether you wanted them or not :p

anyone but me

some of you have mistaken me- i don't mean to say that they are not connected in anyway. I am saying i don't think they are connected in any of THOSE ways. I definetly don't think that BHK is family of Sora, and I know that hes not a shell of sora, since shells don't have hearts. I think he is connected, somehow, in a deeper way, that we cannot think of right now because we don't have enough information. Plus, they don't necisarrily have to be linked as some people say. I believe the theory that BHK is the twilight keyblade master.

Guitar_sora.025 said:
BHK IS NOT SORA! They are two different charecters. Besides I had a theroy that there is a reason the secret vidio at the of kh is called *Another side* * Another story*, but your a newbe so everyone learns from there mistakes.

I never said Sora was BHK...

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm not sure if there conected or not but I know that they've never met, and there not related, a shell, or the same person, but somehow they probly are conected. that realy would be one out of the three reasons I think that:

1.there conected in some way (not related or anything)

2. BHK has his own part so significant that he has to be in the game

3.both

I think the most likely one would be #2

anyone but me

the 4th Islander said:
I'm not sure if there conected or not but I know that they've never met, and there not related, a shell, or the same person, but somehow they probly are conected. that realy would be one out of the three reasons I think that:

1.there conected in some way (not related or anything)

2. BHK has his own part so significant that he has to be in the game

3.both

I think the most likely one would be #2

yea, i agree, only I think it would more likely be both. We have seen so much of this character, it's hard to believe he cannot in someway be connected. Also, at the end of CoM you see him, I am not sure if it's at the end of sora's story or R/R, but you see him. That pic could just be a teaser, but I think it has a significance that you see him. I think he is connected in SOME way, but not a shell, and not a relative.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok, first of all, Hi, I am new to posting in forums, but I have been a longtime reader. Now that thats out of the way:

Ok, I have seen a countless number of people on this forum saying that BHK is Sora, BHK is Sora's brother, BHK is Sora's shell, and BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. There are also some pretty GOOD theories about how BHK is linked to Sora, but the ones above are not the good ones.

First, let me explain the whole cycle. Every body has a body, soul, and heart. When the darkness devours your heart it becomes a heartless itself, and the leftover body and soul become a shell. If thats the case, shells don't have a heart. Throughout Kingdom Hearts, the stress the fact that you need a STRONG heart to weild the keyblade. How can a lifeform with no heart have a strong heart.

Second, why would BHK be the otherside of sora's heart (i have seen some good theories for this, but most arent), or BHK is soras brother is probably the stupidest one I've seen on these forums. There is absolutley NO evidence of this whatsoever. You could make the same prediction that Ansem is the distant cousin of Namine! Plus, SE isn't stupid enough to make BHK sora's brother. For any final fantasy lovers out there, like me, you know SE can make way better storylines then that! You guys may be right on the theory about BHK being the otherside of Sora's heart, but most of the people I have seen say that, dont give a reason! They just state it. Then if you ask for a reason, most of you say: They look exactly alike. HOW DO THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!! The hair looks sort of the same..oo.. wow. Tell me, does BHK look like Sora?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/70...likesora3sl.png

If you look at that, they are both facing the same way with pretty much the same look on their faces. BHK is kind of fuzzy because i had to blow up the image to make it the same size, but you can clearly see they look nothing alike..

Phew, ok, im done...

I love you! ;o Finally someone who uses their brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back