• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► everyone HATES me!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VAT14

I've never been bullied or teased (i think its cause im black :( ) but you should tell them to grow and get a life or move to a diffrent class. I really hope this helps because i hate when people get picked on

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
You should deal with it.

This isn't me trying to be a hardass, but just dealing with it is the only solution I can think of. I went through that crap until Junior High so I understand. But there's nothing you can do that won't make it worse.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
everyone in class makes fun of me at school, they just never stop, if i tell the teacher, they'll all make fun of me even more, or else i'll get moved down a class

I'll have to agree with Ziz, transfer but only if it is possible.

I kind of now how you feel, throughout the 7th grade, I had kind of a rough time. lol, I have no idea what I did but afterwards, they just stopped bothering me. I guess it part of it had to do with the fact that I was like 4 feet tall.

In a way, I suggest just taking your time and just waiting, I'm sure that things will get better but that's just a suggestion.

Turning to homeschooling or transferring would be taking the easy way out.

7th was a pain in the ass for me, but you just wait it out, and try to show them you're better than whatever stupid shit they say/do/etc.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I imagin my enemies and bullies dying a slow and painfull death and that makes me feel better. :]

however, tell not a teacher, but a guidence counciler, or get homeschooled. preferably not the latter.

telling adults won't hurt the problem. if you find an adult with enough power and tell them, together you can find a solution. =D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Homeschooling is likely going to be better tailored to the needs of the individual, rather then the masses. As long as you have a decent educator, I don't see why it would be worse.

Are there also gumdrop forests and lollipop trees in your fantasy land?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
It's called "Going outside and playing with the neighborhood kids."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back