• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone else's Somebody names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sorarox25

Does anyone else have a hunch that in the rerealease of 358/2 Days that they will reveal the last of the Organization Somebodies' names? I mean, they can't leave us in the dark like that! >.<
Who also thinks that the rerelease of Days with be for the Wii? I mean...DS...Wii? Haha maybe it'll be for the Wii and the PS3...I dunno
-.- i'll stop rambling now :p:23:

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Well, a re-release is unconfirmed, so this topic sounds too wibbly-wobbly to make any further statements. But yes, I do wish they had revealed the Somebody names, but instead we only got one. I also wanted to know the origin of Xion's name. Right now I'm think it's something scientific like "Ion"

due to the nature of her existence.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Well, a re-release is unconfirmed, so this topic sounds too wibbly-wobbly to make any further statements. But yes, I do wish they had revealed the Somebody names, but instead we only got one. I also wanted to know the origin of Xion's name. Right now I'm think it's something scientific like "Ion"

there real name are the org names just take out the x in there name axel=ael

VagueSimplicity

Awards
there real name are the org names just take out the x in there name axel=ael

I knew that. Btw, that's not the correct Somebody name for Axel. It's Lea, not Ael.

^If you don't care whether you spoil what Axel's real Somebody name is, just click the button.

Last edited:

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
Does anyone else have a hunch that in the rerealease of 358/2 Days that they will reveal the last of the Organization Somebodies' names? I mean, they can't leave us in the dark like that! >.<
Who also thinks that the rerelease of Days with be for the Wii? I mean...DS...Wii? Haha maybe it'll be for the Wii and the PS3...I dunno
-.- i'll stop rambling now :p:23:
I doubt they will make a re-release for any of the three new handheld games
As for the origonal names they only revealed Axel so all we so far is
Xemnas - Ansem, Xigbar -Braig, Xaldin -Dilan, Vexen - Even, Lexaeus - Aeleus, Zexion - Ienzo, Axel - Lea, obviously Roxas - Sora, And i think Xion was just a title for her that sounded nice, no real reason

WwhiptailwW

Xemnas - Ansem, Xigbar -Braig, Xaldin -Dilan, Vexen - Even, Lexaeus - Aeleus, Zexion - Ienzo, Axel - Lea, obviously Roxas - Sora, And i think Xion was just a title for her that sounded nice, no real reason

Xion's real 'name' is (don't know how to Spoiler Tag so I'll put it in white font)
No. I That's the experiment number she was that Vexen gave to her.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

No I is confirmed in game as the pre-anagram name. She won't have a 'human' name.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
∞;4538324 said:
No I is confirmed in game as the pre-anagram name. She won't have a 'human' name.
i remember when Rain came up with a theory about this in early spring this past year and everyone thought she was a genious and she was, she has had the best theories ever! i just wish i knew what she changed her name to now

6zexion6

I don't think Xemnas's old name is Ansem. Although it works, the guide says:
Spoiler:
The members are all Nobodies, created when students of Ansem the Wise-ruler of Hollow Bastion in Radient Garden-removed their own hearts... So you see, the STUDENTS of Ansem, not Ansem himself, are the first 6 members in the Organiztion(not sure if spoiler tag worked)

Sora'sOtherSide

Spoiler:
The members are all Nobodies, created when students of Ansem the Wise-ruler of Hollow Bastion in Radient Garden-removed their own hearts... So you see, the STUDENTS of Ansem, not Ansem himself, are the first 6 members in the Organiztion(not sure if spoiler tag worked)

Yes, but Xemnas' Somebody (Xehanort) stole the name "Ansem" and used it for himself. It's all explained in KH2.

Chaos_Riku

We only have a few of the member's names officially announced and or in official material (despite them translating Xaldin's real name wrong in KH2.)

Xion's name has officially been shown to be No. I. This could be either a reference to the idea that she was copy Number I, or the idea of [I]i[/I], the imaginary Number. I like to believe the second idea, because it just appears so much cooler.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Spoiler:

Ansem didn't remove their Hearts. In fact, he forbade them to do it. They ignored him, banished him to another realm, and then conducted the experiments anyway, resulting in them being turned into Heartless and Nobodies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I think you could find out by getting rid of the x and then mixing the words around.
SPOILER: (If you would call this one)
like with Axel you just take out the x and then you just get ael, mix the words around and you have Lea!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think you could find out by getting rid of the x and then mixing the words around.
SPOILER: (If you would call this one)
like with Axel you just take out the x and then you just get ael, mix the words around and you have Lea!

Just so you know,Axel's original name is already confirmed as Lea.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Xemnas = Ansem
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexen = Neve
Lexaeus = Esaule
Zexion = Ozine
Saix = Ais
Axel = Lea
Demyx = Myde
Luxord = Lodru
Marluxia = Lairuma
Larxene = Renela
Roxas = Sora
Xion = No I

That's what I think their real names were. Just a random guess, except Axel, Roxas and Xion's ones, since they've already been revealed. :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xemnas = Ansem
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexen = Neve
Lexaeus = Esaule
Zexion = Ozine
Saix = Ais
Axel = Lea
Demyx = Myde
Luxord = Lodru
Marluxia = Lairuma
Larxene = Renela
Roxas = Sora
Xion = No I

That's what I think their real names were. Just a random guess, except Axel, Roxas and Xion's ones, since they've already been revealed. :D

Even, Aeleus and Ienzo have already been confirmed since KH2.

Lumaria is much more likely Marluxia's, because it has something to do with plants. And Larxene's more likely name was Elenar or something like that, the name of an ancient lightning god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back