• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

everybody hates chris season 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
no the one where chris's dad and AM was 2 weeks ago i think. last nights was a good one. it was the continuation of last weeks where chris dicides to run for class president. i was pretty suprised. that one fat kid who is running against makes a good spech and then chris goes balistic in his speech and evan his racist teacher is applauding. i was pretty suprised when he wins. yup he wins. and then they make fun of the JFK assanation where he is in a car in an inaguration parade and then the fat kid is in a window and throws a rock at chris and it hits him in the eye....it was so funny. i was lmao.

Tidusman19

Website
www.myspace.com
no the one where chris's dad and AM was 2 weeks ago i think. last nights was a good one. it was the continuation of last weeks where chris dicides to run for class president. i was pretty suprised. that one fat kid who is running against makes a good spech and then chris goes balistic in his speech and evan his racist teacher is applauding. i was pretty suprised when he wins. yup he wins. and then they make fun of the JFK assanation where he is in a car in an inaguration parade and then the fat kid is in a window and throws a rock at chris and it hits him in the eye....it was so funny. i was lmao.

Man i cant believe i missed it, though i havent seen in a episode in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back