• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everybody give a fabulous welcome to...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I don't know who you are but congrats.

There have been a lot of people going orange on the forums lately and that's pretty cool.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Since when has Solar been Sol? I'm Sol.

Anyway, be proud of your colour. Work hard. Don't piss about. Do those things, cooperate with other people, and you'll be fine. Being on staff is hard work, but it's worth it when you're surrounded by individuals who work equally as hard. Don't be one of those ass-hats who's on the staff purely for the colour, because if I were still your boss, I'd rip out your intestines through your sphincter. Enjoy.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Since when has Solar been Sol? I'm Sol.

Anyway, be proud of your colour. Work hard. Don't piss about. Do those things, cooperate with other people, and you'll be fine. Being on staff is hard work, but it's worth it when you're surrounded by individuals who work equally as hard. Don't be one of those ass-hats who's on the staff purely for the colour, because if I were still your boss, I'd rip out your intestines through your sphincter. Enjoy.
thanks for the advice. and heh sorry, i meant to say solar. i actually thought about completing the word as i typed it thinking you'd respond in some way. `3`

I ain't scurred uh you, Guh.
i'm a real gangsta homie

ohey he's staff now. nice goin' obetron. :D
ty ty~

Back