• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everybody Calls Adele... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
After Lionel, everybody else decided to call Adele for a "chance" with her... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But who will get her back home?

[video=youtube;m22xHSk5ZMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m22xHSk5ZMY[/video]

Last edited:

AirbagVII

Awards
Hey everybody!

YouTube, or should I say a "scam company", blocked it and tried to claim the video as their own. As a result, I had to delete it...

In the meantime, I managed to re-upload the video with some minor changes (sadly, all the views went to lost)!

Hope you guys can watch it this time around.

Let's see if we can make it reach as many views as it had before (it was over 2,9000 views in 19 hours which is pretty damn great for someone with just (8,2k subs)...

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey everybody!

YouTube, or should I say a "scam company", blocked it and tried to claim the video as their own. As a result, I had to delete it...

In the meantime, I managed to re-upload the video with some minor changes (sadly, all the views went to lost)!

Hope you guys can watch it this time around.

Let's see if we can make it reach as many views as it had before (it was over 2,9000 views in 19 hours which is pretty damn great for someone with just (8,2k subs)...
Dammit, YouTube!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i've never seen any of your videos until i watched this one.

i was not disappointed 10/10 cumfirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back