• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Every KH-Title in a Nutshell (??)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS 1
Nomura: thank you so much for meeting me, I know how valuable your time is

Disney lawyers: the pleasure’s all ours, sir. you said you had a business proposal about how to profitably combine some of our intellectual properties with your Final Fantasy series?

Nomura: yes [pulls out laptop] ok so I wrote this crossover fic

CHAIN OF MEMORIES
Nomura:
okay team that first game was pretty good but we’re gonna have to step it up. how about we make like, a card-based battle system in this one?

Staff: sir isthatayugioh card falling out of your sleeve

Nomura: also for the storyline I want to introduce a bunch of new characters who are all plotting amongst each other for mysterious reasons and then have them all die violent deaths

Staff: sir have you been reading Game of Thrones

KINGDOM HEARTS 2
Nomura: ok let’s do everything we did in the first game but EVEN MORE BETTER

Staff: sir are you sure you sent this through QC? the plot is kind of…I mean the tutorial mode stars a different character and is 3 hours long?

Nomura: also use the triangle button a lot, that one’s my fave

Staff: this doesn’t really wrap up the story very well?

Nomura: triangle button

358/2 DAYS
Nomura: look it’s really not THAT weird

Staff: sir we’re just not sure you can make agameaboutexistential angst that ends with a child goading her best friend into assisting with her suicide? we’re working with disney here

Nomura: legal said it was ok as long as I never do it again

BIRTH BY SLEEP
Staff: sir I thought you said we couldn’t make any more games about dead children

Nomura: none of them die. one becomes a comatose vegetable, one is damned to wander hell for eternity, and one is possessed by a sociopath and loses his mind

Staff: how did you—

Nomura: none of them die, legal couldn’t touch it
RE:CODED
Nomura: remake the cell phone thing as a game

Staff: what? why? I thought we were supposed to—

Nomura: [scribbling furiously] make the phone game. stall for time. I am Planning

DREAM DROP DISTANCE
Nomura: [sets posterboard down] and THAT’S the whole plot so far

Staff: but that doesn’t even…make any…oh god. Oh god. there are hints about these things in the past FOUR games. how many drugs are you on??

Nomura: yes

EDIT:

Credit goes to Sky Pillar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back