• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ever played Advanced Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Next to the KH series, Advanced Wars is my favorite series. Every time I went to the store to but it it was sold out on the first day.

Have any of you played the game before?

Advent Dusk

Advanced Wars is an impressive series. Days of Ruin was a little bit talky-talky, but I appreciated a change of setting. I missed most some of the old characters though.

Zipporahss

Same here, I loved that one, but that the last guy is killing me. I haven't beaten him yet because my DS broke. Darn it! Why did it break so young?!

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I played AW on the Advance. I got to a certain point until there was a retardedly hard mission where I couldn't even survive three of four rounds. It really got me annoyed so I traded it in. I was thinking about getting the one on DS but the trauma lingers...

Zipporahss

I played AW on the Advance. I got to a certain point until there was a retardedly hard mission where I couldn't even survive three of four rounds. It really got me annoyed so I traded it in. I was thinking about getting the one on DS but the trauma lingers...

Too bad, that game was fun, only I haven't beaten it yet because my young, little, beloved DS broke. But it's okay, I only played it on the weekends and now my weekends are filled up so I don't miss it so much.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Same case here.

<_< I wasn't even that far into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back