• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
My boredom affects my attention span!

At least I think it does- OOH LOOK A SHINY NICKEL!!!!

*runs after shiny nickel rolling by*

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok im not trying to be mean but like I showed you:

Also one more thing why was Namine mean to me when I havent done anything to her?

Actually that wasn't me, my brother read your post while I had to go help my mom with something and I was still logged on. That dumdass finally did it after so many attemps to do it.

Chase's going to die.

D

Deleted member 35867

UltimaSora07 You're a jackass you know that?

Lilli (Kh_Fan_4_eva-2) wasn't even the one who insulted you, it was Andi. (princess namine)

So next time you feel like flaming someone for no apperant reason, flame the right person, but also keep in mind. I'll still flame you back.

You constantly go on about how horrible this fan ficton is, yet you keep reading it. So obviously you either don't have a life, or you actually like the fan fiction and you decide to trash it to be as I have said before a jackass.

And no, you said it. There's alot of difference between -

and -

So obviously, you meant the first one and then after you saw Lilli's reaction you decided to change it. So that way you didn't have to deal with her flames.

Lilli, don't let some stupid prick convince you into stop writing your story. There's at least 10 other people who love and read your story everytime a new chapter does come out. Even though it does take a long time for a chapter come out, but come on, look at me. XD I took like how long again? XP

Point is, if you don't like this fan fiction, get out. Because, I really dont feel like argueing with you constantly, and Lilli doesn't need your crap. So, keep in mind, that you flame her, you will have to deal with me. And you better believe that next time, I will flame you worse.

Because trust me, this is nothing, compared to what I can do, and what I have done.

Consider this your warning.
Yay for Sammii and her awesome flameback. =D Lilli, I don't have much time to start reading your fanfic right now, but I shall get to it very soon. I'm quite anxious to read it. ^^ <333333 Hearts at Lilli.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

I was going to give you the link for ELL on Fanfiction.net so you didnt have to read all the spam, but you just HAD to go offline without telling me didnt you?

XD

D

Deleted member 35867

Oh. Then, give me the link! =D I'll read it there! <3333333 Hearts at Lilli! <33333333 Hearts at Sammii, for being so awesome and saving Lilli! =D

D

Deleted member 35867

I gots to join fanfiction.com. I'll do it soon. Thanks though. ^^ <3333333333 Hearts at Lilli.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

0-0

Just remembered That Ive got to do a chappie >.>

Well I PROMISE (Hopefully) That Ill have one done before September 4th (Thats the day i go back to school)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back