• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Hey guys I dont no when I'll have the next Chapter up cuz Ive got flippen school, and my after school clubs this week X_X

Oh, and I dont no if I'll have them up in the weekend cuz my friend wants me to go to her house cuz she thinks I dont get out enough, and say on the computer for too long.

I mean HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT?! Just cuz last last weekend I was on the computer for 32 hours out of 48 hours and the rest sleeping doesnt mean I never go out!

~::.. Random..::~
Guys, if to watch Sora and Riku have a dance off go on this link!
YouTube - Otakon 2006 - Riku and Sora Dance-Off

And Yes I did copy this from my other Story =)

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Is it me or is like NO ONE Else commenting......

Oh, I know what you lot are doing! Your not gonna say anything till I put a chappie up!

....Oh....Oh, thats mean.......

YOUR ALL EVIL I TELL YOU! EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I...............want..................the.....................last.............chapter......................NOW

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

WAIT PEOPLE! I THINK YOU LOT ALL GOT THE WRONG IDEA!

The Last Chappie is on You Promised! Not on here! Ive got a long way to go on this fanfic im not going to just finish now!

Sylar

Website
web.mac.com
This is ridiculus. Please get your next chapter up. Your writing is really fantastic but your dedication to your story neads work. The characters emotions and depth are amazing too.

bladed asassin

i must say this is the only reading i want to do... i like you fanfic .its got everything to it .. can't wait for the next chap. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Lord_Sora

Ah the big fluffy room. So safe.
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!
*door slams*
I'm here fluffies don't worry...

And are we still waiting for the author to post a new chapter from all those days back, or did I miss one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back