• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Right I no this is random but I think that one of the most weirdest and painful ways to die is if.........

Your tied up.........and theres someone there..........Poking you with a with a stick....A really LONG and POINTY stick..........

For 3 days........

0_0 It scares me.....

SoraLuvsKairi

Right I no this is random but I think that one of the most weirdest and painful ways to die is if.........

Your tied up.........and theres someone there..........Poking you with a with a stick....A really LONG and POINTY stick..........

For 3 days........

0_0 It scares me.....

you did get that from Naruto....

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah you guys scare me. I think I'll be able to put the third chapter of my story on Late sunday or Early monday because I'm grounded.( Note to self - do homework.)
If you're asking why because some of my math homework isn't done on time and my teacher told my parents.

Lord_Sora

That was really good. Quite interesting, now I want MORE!!!! Though I understand it's hard to write, when you have a life and stuff...

Nice cliffhanger, UBetterBeScared, lol. Will Sora get a keyblade in this or something? And does Namine consider her and Roxas a couple now? I would...

Seifer's just an ultra-creepy mob boss, sometimes failing miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back