• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Im BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Its Kinda short and sad but what the heck?!

Chapter 4 ~ I Spy With my Blue Eyes

Sora and Roxas Walked down there road towards the Beach, they had accepted to go to the beach with Namine and Kairi, and as you may of guessed they were very excited, and couldn’t wait to see there Lovers (Well for Roxas a VERY Good Friend!) after a hard day of work (A.K.A School).

As the Twins walked along in silence Sora was thinking about what Siefer had said to Sora and Roxas about Kairi and Namine. After a while Roxas got bored of the Silence and Blurted out “Do you think Namine will ever go out with me?” Sora stared at him then laughed.

Roxas took this as a bad sign and frowned, but Sora wasn’t laughing at this. “Dude! It’s ok! I wasn’t laughing at you because you sounded like an idiot!” Roxas glared at him for that “The reason because I just found it funny is because you blurted out such a random question!”.

Roxas smiled at this. They didn’t talk for a while and ended up at the beach pretty quick. As soon as they got there they saw a big crown of guys around what seemed two girls. The twins stood there for a moment and thought.

“That couldn’t be…..?” Sora said looking worried. “Kairi and Namine over there….?” Roxas said completing his sentence. They then heard a shout of “Hey! Get off me you Perverts!” Coming from looked like one of the girls……and she just happened to have Red hair.

“Kairi?” Sora yelled running towards the crowd. Roxas Followed, he knew for a fact the other girl must be Namine. “Sora? Sora! Help us!” Kairi shouted toward Sora. Sora pushed passed the lads and picked Kairi up bridle Style and ran toward the nearest bush. He then put her down and looked over the bush towards the group of boys.

Roxas ran into the group and looked around for his love (Sort of) but he couldnt see her any where, He shouted “NAMINE!” as loud as he could to hear a faint “Help Roxas!”. He ran towards her voice to find one of the boys trying to kiss her and well……”Other” things too.

Roxas ran over and grabbed Namine and tried to run away, but the guy just grabbed him a shouted “Where the HELL do you think your going?!” Roxas looked towards Namine and Yelled “Go find Sora and Kairi!” Namine didn’t move and said “But what about you-“ But Roxas just pushed her with his free hand and shouted “JUST GO!”.

So she ran, what else could she do? As she ran she could hear the boy that had grabbed her saying “Now your going to get it!”. She ran over to the bush that Sora and Kairi were at and hide with them. Sora knew what Roxas was doing and knew Roxas had made his own choice, and didn’t interfere.

So Sora sat there, hugging Kairi so she couldn’t see what they were doing to Roxas. But not Namine, Namine just looked over the bush and watched as the boy she loved was Kicked, Punched and so on by all the other boys, as she sat there tears fell down her face, they flowed and they flowed as she heard his screams of pain.

Sora then noticed that Namine was watching and pulled her into the hug too so she couldn’t see.

So they sat there, for over half an hour just hearing his screams until………

There was silence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sniff* So sad.....

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

:lol: I might do one tommorow (aswell as You promised) but I need someone to post on here and You Promised first cuz I dont want to double post.....

Last edited:

Sora910

Sora A.K.A Me:You know what if you guys want to beatup Roxas then you have to taste my Keyblade.Ok `princessofheart its my turn to help him. *starts beating the crap out of everyone except Roxas,Namine,and Kairi*Also great chapter:thumbsup:.*and that and that and give me that hotdog*

KH_Fan_4_eva

Heres a chappie :lol:

Chapter 5 ~ Sora has a Problem

Silence.

That was it, it was now over.

The threesome pulled back from the hug and looked over the bush they were hiding in to see that the gang of boys had left…

And lying on the sand – Bruises all over his body – was Roxas.

Namine jumped up and ran over to the beaten up boy, soon followed by Kairi and Sora.

As Sora was running he quickly pulled out his mobile and dialled 999 and asked for an ambulance to come to Destiny Islands Local Beach.

Namine held Roxas’ head in her arms as he slowly lifted his head; he opened his eyes and smiled at her. In a whispered tone he said to her “You ok? They didn’t hurt you or anything did they?” Namine looked down at Roxas and said “How could you worry about me?! Look at the state of you!” Tears formed in her eyes “How could you have been so stupid? You almost got killed!”

Roxas looked sad as he closed his eyes and whispered “Im Sorry” Namine smiled and answered “Its ok” she then turned to Sora and gave him a look saying “When the HELL is the ambulance going to get here?”

Knowing this look Sora answered “They should be here any minute” He then looked at his brother and said “How you doing bro?”

Roxas gave a grin and said “Oh Im fine! I just almost got killed by a gang that’s all!”

Sora laughed at this, he then turned to Kairi and said “You ok? You seem quiet”. Kairi looked up and smiled “Yeah Im fine!” She then looked at Namine then looked back at the sand.

Namine started crying after a couple of seconds “Hey? What’s the matter?” Roxas said stroking her hair, Namine looked at him “It’s all my fault! I was the one who invited you two here! Its my fault! All my Fault!” Roxas looked shocked “No! Its good you invited us!” Namine looked at him “If we hadn’t come those guys would of got you and no one could of saved you!” Namine smiled.

She had to be thankful for that.

Soon enough the ambulance arrived and took Roxas away, they said one of them could come with him, but they agreed that they would all go visit him in the morning so it would be fair.

As Sora had guessed when he got home and told his parent (Who were home for once) they freaked out.

But I mean what parent in there right mind wouldn’t? If you found out that one of your sons had almost got killed by a gang by trying to save there girlfriend and almost girlfriend, wouldn’t you freak out?

Sora had wondered all the way home why Kairi had been so quiet, Sora thought Namine would have been the one that was quiet seeing as she had seen almost all of the fight.

But Kairi, She didn’t say a word, she just stood there, looking at the floor.

Sora wondered, what was it she was so sad about?

Well of course she was sad for Roxas, but she would of at least talked to him, made sure he was alright, all that stuff.

But she didn’t. She didn’t ask him if he was ok, she didn’t make sure he WAS ok. But what scared Sora most was…

She didn’t even look at Roxas.

Sora walked into his room and turned his radio on, he then lay on his bed and listened to the guy talking about random stuff, he then put on Sakura Kiss by Kawabe Chieco.

Sora got up off his bed and walked around his room, he whistled along with the song, he knew for a fact this was one of Kairi’s favourite songs, that’s why he liked it so much.

Next thing he knew was his phone going off, he ran over to his desk where his phone was and picked up it at once “It might be Kairi or the hospital asking something about Roxas or the incident or something important.

But it wasn’t, and he didn’t look at the ID on the phone before he picked up, so as soon as he said “Hello?” down the phone he got a familiar voice answer back.

Siefer.

“Hello my little chicken” He said, Sora could be the way he was talking that he was smiling. “What do you want?!” Sora yelled down the phone.

“Oh! Just wanted to say that I heard about what happened to Roxas and just wanted to give you my sympathies” Siefer said in a kind tone.

“Why are you being so nice? What are you up too?!” Sora shouted getting angry.

“Oh my! Someone’s being rude! I just wanted to say im sorry for Roxas!” Siefer said in a sweet voice.

“But you and Roxas hate each other! Wait a minute… How did you even get my number?!” Sora said
“Oh I have my sources!” Siefer said down the phone.

“Hey you still haven’t answered about you and Rox-!” Sora said down the phone. But he was cut off before he could say it.

Sora sat on his bed thinking.

How in gods name did Siefer get his number? He then started worrying.

What if loads of people in his school knew his number? He had been getting a lot of random text messages or the daily “Lets call Sora then when he picks up giggle then hang up!”.

Sora then got up and walked over to his computer, he sat down on the seat in front of his desk and signed in on his msn, it said he had 5 new messages.

He got his messages up and deleted four of them, they were just those daily msn Messenger crappie things, but the last one caught his eye.

It was an e-mail from an Anonymous person, he clicked on it and read the email it said this.

Hey,

You don’t know me, but I know you and your girlfriend, and if I were you, I would keep a close eye on her if you want her to stay safe.

Same for your Brother and his girlfriend, actually you should make sure almost everyone you know is safe, because Im out to get you.

From
UBettaBeScared

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you no I put 999 cuz I live in the UK and thats what we dail :D

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Omg i thought Roxas was dead!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yea and in the United States it's 911 instead of 999

Well its a good thing he's not and nice chapter!

Oh and will someone plz post on my fic so i can post a new chapter without double posting on it again. ^^
Please and Thank You

KH_Fan_4_eva

Im not being mean or anything but your always online ILoveKh2ForLife lol

And you no I had it so Sora was listing to Sakura Kiss? Well thats the theme song for Ouran High School Host Club an Anime witch I LOVE at the momant...I cant wait for the second season to come out! ^_^

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
XD

i kno

I have it set so that i get emails everytime someone posts on a thread that I've replied to. Then depending on which thread it is I'll log on quick and answer.

I'm on the internet constantly.
I have no life.
LoL

It's the sad truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back