• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
...........................................................................................................................

I feel so left out. I don't live anywhere close to anyone.................................................................

So sad..........................................................................................................................

Well, anyway, here are some videos.................................

That I found on youtube......................

YouTube - KH2- He Was Ansem (Sanctuary Reversed)

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth Battle

YouTube - Death Note Opening 2

YouTube - Numa Numa

Thanks, and, good day.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Guys, Im not being mean, but I just noticed How much We DO Spam........And well can we turn it down a little?
I mean, Ive only done 9 Chapters and this forum is on page 44! I mean, i dont mind the little chat but (Not being mean you two) Mellii and Sammii, You guys just had over a page chat, and half of it was just about numbers or something!

What Im tryin to say is, When i go on a Fanfic, I wont read it if its pages are about the amount as mine, so really what I AM saying is.

Try not to spam TOO much, ok?

The chapter will be up soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, I realized that. My fic is on chapter 10, and I am only at about 5 pages. But, not that many people read it...........

Oh, yeah. My chapter 11 is out soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Guys, Im not being mean, but I just noticed How much We DO Spam........And well can we turn it down a little?
I mean, Ive only done 9 Chapters and this forum is on page 44! I mean, i dont mind the little chat but (Not being mean you two) Mellii and Sammii, You guys just had over a page chat, and half of it was just about numbers or something!

What Im tryin to say is, When i go on a Fanfic, I wont read it if its pages are about the amount as mine, so really what I AM saying is.

Try not to spam TOO much, ok?

The chapter will be up soon.

I can help you with that Lilli, everybody can spam up my fic. Sadly because I'm on page 38 and your on page 44.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Ill TRY and get it up this Weekend, its just im going on camp for 3 days (-_-) on Wednesday, thursday and Friday next week and I have to get my stuff ready (its a skool trip) and I might not have alot of spare time!

But I will Try!

.............................. School camping trip? You actually have those??????????????????????????? Well, whatever. I will try not to spam too much. Hey, how about we make predictions on what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back