• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Sorry for double posting But Ive just want ILoveKh2ForLife and 'princessofheart to no that I, Lilli May(My middle name) ******* (Your not gonna get my name that easy!) Have added you as friends on youtube!

And if accept I will have 4 friends! MUHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!
Ahh......Im so sad.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Sorry for double posting But Ive just want ILoveKh2ForLife and 'princessofheart to no that I, Lilli May(My middle name) ******* (Your not gonna get my name that easy!) Have added you as friends on youtube!

And if accept I will have 4 friends! MUHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!
Ahh......Im so sad.

YAY!! You added me!!
Oh and when you emailed me it had your last name...so I know! But I'm not telling anyone else! MY LIPS ARE SEALED!!!
Ok now I can't talk! UNSEALING LIPS!! I'm still not telling though!:toungesmile:

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Heres a Chapter! I cant beilive I havent posted a chapter since page 7!

Chapter 6 ~ Kairi……Namine……What is it?

“Come On Roxas! We’re Gonna be Late!” Sora Shouted up the stairs towards Roxas’ Room.

“Well let’s see you try and Get ready for school when your Leg is broken!” Roxas Yelled back down to Sora.

“My Leg isn’t Broken Dumbass!” Sora Yelled Back with a Cheesy grin on his Face, he was about to open the door when he heard a “You Better sleep with one eye open tonight!” Then Sora couldn’t take it, he burst into a fit of laughter almost falling on the floor.

After what seemed an hour Roxas finally came down the stairs, he had have crutches after what had happened, he had almost broken his arm too and he couldn’t hold anything for a while, but it had gotten a lot better and now he could now balance on his crutches.

It had been a week since the accident and Roxas wasn’t aloud to go to school, and seeing as no one was around to look after him Sora got to stay off too – But Sora wasn’t complaining! -.

Today they were going back to school, and Sora had to stay at Roxas’ side all day.

What a Drag.

But what was weird was that Kairi and Namine hadn’t visited them at all while they were off, they called a couple of times but they never did say much. Sora didn’t have the heart to show Roxas, Kairi or Namine the email either; he didn’t want them worrying too much about it.

It was most likely just a cheapskate who wanted to see if Sora was scared or not.

And he was going to prove he wasn’t scared of anything…..Except when his mum tries to cook …..That isn’t pretty.

As the two brothers walked up the road they had once walked a week ago that day they started chatting about what new things might have happened in school. Soon enough they were outside of school.

And what group of people just had to be outside? Siefer’s gang.

The Two twins both gave Siefer a glare, Roxas because they had always hated each other and Sora because when Siefer was teasing Sora about Roxas being in the Hospital.

Siefer just smiled and waved, which didn’t only make the two twins shocked but also all of Siefer’s “Friends” were too.

The two brothers quickly rushed into school to get away from Siefer. As the two boys walked towards there homeroom classroom they noticed that the door was closed and there was no noise coming from inside.

“Wait a sec…I thought sir always said to keep the doors open…” Roxas said looking towards Sora.

“And our class is the noisiest class in the school!” Sora said also turning towards his twin.

As Sora Opened the Door, he started to walk in (Roxas was hopping). Soon enough they were in the middle of the classroom.

"No ones in here…” They both said together. Then the Door slammed closed. The two brothers started to panic, but then…

“SURPRISE!” Everyone jumped out from a different part of the class room. Sora and Roxas just stood there in shock as all there friends cheered them for being back and saving two girls life’s.

As the Crowd split into two and parted to the side of the classroom, only two people stayed where they were, a Red head and a Blonde.

They both smiled, Namine’s was bigger and more cheerful, as she ran towards Roxas and hugged him, but also making sure she didn’t hurt him still.

But Kairi just stood there, her smile turned to a frown, Namine let go of Roxas and turned towards her best friend giving her a worried look.

Sora just stood there confused.

“Sora…I’ve got something I need to tell you…” Kairi said looking at her feet.

Roxas Turned towards Sora “Sora…You didn’t get her Pregnant or something did you?!”

The Room gasped. Sora waved his hands in front of his face “No! No! Of Course not!”

Kairi still looking at her feet whispered “No…It’s Not that its-“

“No Kairi! Don’t!” Namine shouted out.

Everyone looked confused, what was happening?!

But Sora wasn’t only Confused…He was also worried…

Is she going to break up with me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is going to happen?! Stay in tune to find out!

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh i hate you and your cliff hangers

LoL
2 times in a row now.

*shakes head*

Uh oh Sora's not gonna like what he's about to hear.

And I wont be on for awhile cuz im going with my best friend to see houses, and take many pictures. LoL We're camrea wh**es. Bye!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back