• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ever forget a friend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Just curious if anyone has forgotten a friend from the past, but just has this feeling that they were there. I have personally; I remember having this friend named Clair as my first friend when I was a kid, but there's also this vague feeling like I had another friend whom was a boy... but I just can't remember his name and anything else. I'd say I feel terrible about it, but I don't. XD

Weird huh, someone like me whom had friends growing up. I was always an introvert so it was always weird getting new friends randomly, not sure how they ever happened too.

Sigh, I've always felt making friends was such a burdensome task. Now after a few years of pleasent silence, my mom wanted me to make a new friend... so I did, now I'm making a drawing for her birthday, which is before mine. We're twin leos apparently, and she apparently went to my high school and is the same age, but we never met... funny how life is.

Last edited:

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Yeah, I can understand forgetting a friend-
In pre-K I remember my best friends were a girl named Cindy, and some guy who's name I can't remember. And not only that, there was another close friend who was a guy who I just remember playing a lightsaber duel with. But that's just about all I can remember about them, and it kinda makes me sad that I don't know where they are, or if I possibly passed them on the streets or something.
But then again, that's how I feel about all of my friends; I hate forgetting a face or a name, so when I think back to these moments, I just feel awful about it. I guess in a way, it's why I try to stay in touch with all of my friends now.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I... I never forget. I never forgot a friend, I think when I consider someone a friend that's a big deal so I can't allow myself to forget them. Ever...
the bad part is that I also tend to be the "never forget, never forgive" type and that can be, haha, an interesting act
tumblr_inline_nchkguqo2v1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1t5.png

Veevee

Awards
I don't think I've actually forgotten a friend yet (at least as far as I remember, haha), but I keep having dreams about people my age who I get along with greatly. When I wake up, I neither remember that person's face nor the name. On rare occasions I remember the name, but I'm sure never to have met a person with that name, but I still feel very sad as if I have lost a really good friend. Afterwards I wonder who that might have been or who that person is possibly meant to symbolize, but I never know. This would be far less weird if it didn't happen so frequently xD

astral_key

Awards
I usually don't forget friends while at the same time not really keep up with a majority of them. I used to have a best friend named Grady during 3rd grade, added him on FB but nowadays we don't really catch up. But I'm used to sticking to a few now, it's a lot more easier for me. But at the same time along the way I lost the meaning of what friendship is really about. But maybe in time I'll be able to tell and find a new meaning behind it for what it is, who knows.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't really think I ever forgot someone, although some memoties from my childhood are obviously blurry. I was never the person with a whole lot of friends though anyway.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I do sometimes, unless there's something that triggers my memory of them. Honestly I find it hard to keep up with people in general unless I really feel close to them, because I'm very introverted and I'm usually just doing my own thing. I have a few friends online who I'm able to reply to very frequently though, and one of which I'm actually planning on meeting irl someday.

As for irl friends, I don't have any at the moment. I don't really mind since I'm too busy for them these days anyway, and I don't really get along with a lot of people here (like at my school and such).

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I try to actually forget a friend I had in elementary, but you can see how that's going for me. She would break and steal my things and then lie about it and blame other people. She would be a brat around others except me and would get mad if I spent time with any other people. How she was a friend to me that time? I never had any other friends cause every one I had would move away or change schools, and of course no "popular" girl/guy would spend time with me. But now I've got friends who haven't moved away and actually understand me and don't break my things unless on accident.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I try to actually forget a friend I had in elementary, but you can see how that's going for me. She would break and steal my things and then lie about it and blame other people. She would be a brat around others except me and would get mad if I spent time with any other people. How she was a friend to me that time? I never had any other friends cause every one I had would move away or change schools, and of course no "popular" girl/guy would spend time with me. But now I've got friends who haven't moved away and actually understand me and don't break my things unless on accident.
lol wtf was up with her

I never forgot a friend, it's more like not thinking about them, I guess? But I can list people that I was friends with in, say, kindergarten. Though I didn't really have lots of friends to begin with 'cause of my introversion. But welp, what can ya do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back