• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ever been to an LAN?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Genesis

I've been to an MLG Pro LAN I played Ffa,Halo,Halo2 and Project Gotham there, anyone else ever been to an LAN before?. There awesome. :D

S

Shadow Soldier

Ok what the hell is a LAN? Ive been on LAN with Socom II

.Genesis

Shadow Soulja said:
Ok what the hell is a LAN? Ive been on LAN with Socom II

LAN is a huge tournament where you go to play multiplaer games in a big competition with peeps from all over the world, it's a 7 day carnival of game tourneys the winner get's a big fat check and a throphey the throphey is diffrent depending on which game tourney you win

S

Shadow Soldier

So ummm... can Canadians join? Because I live in British Columbia, Canada.. And I would love to go to one of these things. What must I do to get in?

.Genesis

Shadow Soulja said:
So ummm... can Canadians join? Because I live in British Columbia, Canada.. And I would love to go to one of these things. What must I do to get in?

Yup doesn't matter what nationality just look up you're country here and see where the next event is if it's close to you sign up for it via website :)

.Genesis

Master Bankotsu said:
o0o, I've never heard of these. I have Socom 2 but I haven't played in three months.
I'll look into this though, I always thought waht kinda use the LAN system had. \=

Yeah they have pratically all the big awesome multiplayer games at MLG's I remember my first one, I played Conker Live and Reloaded ALOT that day :lol:

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Having my first LAN party with my school on the 30th of this month, its for a fundraiser, $2.50 to get in and its from 3:30 to 7:30, there is gonna be xboxs, computers, ps2's, and nintendo gamecubes, gonna have Halo 2, Socom, Burnout revenge (my game), doom, world of warcraft, and alot of other games.

.Genesis

kingdom2917 said:
Having my first LAN party with my school on the 30th of this month, its for a fundraiser, $2.50 to get in and its from 3:30 to 7:30, there is gonna be xboxs, computers, ps2's, and nintendo gamecubes, gonna have Halo 2, Socom, Burnout revenge (my game), doom, world of warcraft, and alot of other games.

That's freakin awesome!!!!

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
don't know what started it but my friends will often host lan parties (i've only hosted once) so we all get around whoevers hosting place with out computers and play games for ages (yes, its nerdy but i dont care), its fun and also a good time to leach anime from friends, though i'm not to good at alot of the games we play (that is, first person shooters) compared to the others (though i kick arse in rts, i'm able to take on multiple opponents at once and win)

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
i host lan parties somtimes but thats only when i get bored. i invite 12 friends over and we all LAN its great when you hear somone in the other room scream when they die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back