• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Events of the first battle in the Keyblade Graveyard and thereafter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHRULER

Awards
I've been thinking as to why everyone "just stood there" and let Terranort strike them down. According to the Book of Prophecies, light (or specifically GoL) were "destined" to lose. Thus, it was fated that they could not win at that point. It would explain why Donald and Goofy were the only ones to do something; they were not included in that prophecy because they were not the true "GoL" but happened to "die" because they just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I guess they could be considered guardians of the GoL?
Anyway to consider this idea as feasible, I think we have the question whether MoM FORESAW what was going to happen or if the MoM laid out a future in his OWN WILL. Pretty sure Back Cover hints at the former.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan

Maybe the force of fate/destiny made this happen? Maybe this was destined to happen, and everyone's will saved Sora? Maybe the MoM's plan was, not to save the world from this first Keyblade War, but from the second one with Xehanort?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Like I get why Nomura wrote that scene so it can be some epic moment and all but it just caused way more confusion than actual wow what an amazing story.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Like I get why Nomura wrote that scene so it can be some epic moment and all but it just caused way more confusion than actual wow what an amazing story.

And it kinda cemented that Terranort is the most powerful iteration of the Norts, when I really think it's Xblade!Nort

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I dunno if it can even be called a "battle" if everyone just stood there and let themselves get killed in one blow.

There's nothing "epic" about 90% of the cast acting like braindead Zombies and then later Lea actually having the audacity to claim they "failed with style".
Like no, you failed utterly embarrassingly, all of you except Donald McDuck and Hyuck-Man.

Askelon

I don't know if time travel was use between the two fight or was it just bad writing? I though it was a bug when the scenes between Aqua Terra Ven were exactly the same.

Back