- Oct 14, 2013
- Reaction score
Spoiler ShowSo we know what happens: the lights go to the Keyblade Graveyard and advance to the second area where they are completely decimated by Terranort. This is where the story loses me.
1. Terranort says that the X-blade will be completed even when they are all dead. How? There are only 7 guardians there that die...9 if you count Donald and Goofy. Additionally, Donald obliterates (I think) Terranort. Those are 10 "No Names" formed. How is that enough to complete the X-blade? Maybe the other 3 princesses of heart can make up the rest? Idk...
2. Why does everyone stand there? This one does not bother me that much as the other questions. Are they in shock..? I can understand Aqua's situation considering her "friend" struck down Ventus right in front of her and then seeing that Shadow Tornado and getting Realm of Darkness flashbacks...knowing how hard it was with just a Demon Tide. There's 1 of him and 8 of them...
3. After Sora returns from "The Final World," do the other lights remember what happened? I think Axel references it when he sees Xigbar and Axel says "we went out in style" during the second area of the Keyblade Graveyard. If they remember, why do they repeat the EXACT same actions that doomed them the first time? More importantly, why does Sora just stand there and allow the events that previously transpired to almost occur AGAIN? Do NONE of the remember what happened, even Sora?
4. If your answer to the previous question is something about the Lingering Will, how did Sora know that it would be there at that time?
5. Why didn't the Light of the Past come to help them the first time?
Maybe I missed something in the game but these things bother me the MOST out of the entire game and I need clarification...