• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Event I: Welcome to Traverse Town!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki was just finishing up the last notes in his notebook when the hooded brat from before started speaking. And whatever he was talking about was not good in his book. Of course he has to be an egotistical idiot. Naoki thought shaking his head. Taking a step to be in between the girl and this runt when he looked at her, his eyes snapped over to the others for three seconds, in time to get Grey's message and about the first two numbers in his sequence and began timing it himself as reached back to scratch his neck and the top of his back and, at the zero of his count, he used his left arm to grab at his cane and try to hook the brat while Grey and Mack attacked, "Sorry runt," Naoki said, "I just don't like your talk."

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Let's do something crazy.

The first thought that came to mind as Zero listened to the
Eclipse King rant about razing all worlds to the ground. Sounded rather promising in his mind. Why refuse? Zero felt himself agreeing before the guy was even done speaking. When Gray disagreed with his rather vulgar language, he knew this was a showdown that couldn't be avoided. "Aww, man. You just couldn't let this one go for me, could ya, Gray?" The timer within his sight was all Zero needed to cast Haste onto his feet once more as he flashed ahead of the rest of the group; knowing it was too late to stop the first attack that came into contact with the Eclipse King. Some powerful stuff Gray is throwing at him. Wonder if the Eclipse King can really handle it or is all his talk just a bluff? Let's find out! And is Eclipse King really his name?

The sight of Mack loosing control was a little saddening for Zero. I really liked the little guy. Without blinking an eye, Zero let his arm drop down to shield the fire with his white transparent cloak block the oncoming magic. I hope fire is all Mack throws at us, since this cloak can't absorb more than one magic spell at a time. Troublesome. Well, if Eclipse King happens to be a dead weight, I'll find something better to do.

"Nothing personal guys. I just do things my own way." Zero stated with a smile. "You see, I'm not exactly a good guy despite my charming smile and striking personality. Not that makes me a bad guy either." Then tossing the cloak over his shoulder, he barred his daggers in each hand. "So try not to take it personally. I like to have fun. This guy... Eclipse King, right? He's my kind of guy, if he likes to cause some trouble."

"So if we meet again, let's have some fun and no frown-y faces!" Zero flipped a dagger into the air and caught it at the back of his hand. "And don't hold out on me!" Then he pointed the dagger straight at the group as he prepared to fight anyone that passed him as he stayed in Mack's way of firing range.

Despite what he said with a smile, Zero couldn't shake the feeling some of his newfound buddies might not be happy with him later. Switching sides without a single warning would be a blow to the gut to most. But that wouldn't stop Zero from having his own agenda play out. No regrets was Zero's motto!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[I've sorta-kinda kept up with everyone's posts (and yes I am a horrible person lol), but I'm a little lost, so I'm just going to do a general "omg people are talking D8" thing for Rena's part, just to speed things up a bit. I apologize if it seems like she's ignoring anyone ;~;]

Rena was completely perplexed by what was happening. She (somehow?) defeated that big scary monster, and suddenly people were crowding her, introducing themselves to each other and even congratulating her! She cracked a little grin at it all, but still looked ridiculously uncomfortable with the situation, holding the metal pole close to her. A few people were talking to her, but she could only give a tiny nod and a grin, keeping her gaze averted at all times.

But something caught her attention. They started mentioning things about ships, about leaving this world. She knit her brow, growing more and more curious.

Yet, it was all shattered with one voice...

"How pathetic!"

Rena's gaze shot overhead. If she was uncomfortable before, it was nothing compared to how panicked and tense she was at that moment. Not even thinking, she stumbled to the back of the group, hiding behind the first person she could find, Zero in this case. She shuddered, fighting to keep away from the boy's eyes.

But something strange happened. After the boy finished his statement, suddenly the group split up! They started attacking him!

"Ahh!" Rena piqued up, "Wait!"

She didn't say much more than that, only reaching out her hand as if she was fighting to catch someone and stop them. However, she was far too timid to actually do something.

"So if we meet again, let's have some fun and no frown-y faces!"

The girl watched as Zero suddenly disappeared, rushing away from the others and towards the boy, the Eclipse King, nearby. Rena only stared, trying to figure out what he meant. Was he... not coming back?

"Z-Zero?" she said in her tiny voice, watching the teen leave. "Where's everybody goin'...?"

------------------

So, that monster, that Heartless or whatever it was called, was defeated by a bunch of weirdos who decided to have some sort of weirdo, battle gathering. There were swords, magic, and all sorts of stuff that Kage had never seen before... and he groaned. It all looked like some stupid bullshit out of Dungeons and Dragons.

"Well, that's the end of that, then," he said to himself, after the monster was defeated. He shrugged, "'least that weirdo's finally off our backs, am I right?" He turned to Kam, looking over at the girl with a cheeky grin.

"So, what now?"

His statement was a little short-lived, unfortunately. Suddenly, another battle broke out!

"What the f**k?!"

The man started to panic, looking around wildly while trying to figure out what to do. He made a break instead for the edge of the clock tower.

"Kammie, let's get the f**k outta here!"

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Shlay continued to say, "I wouldn't say I know him... I actually read a journal from a young boy named Leon. It seemed to be some type of record on his life. The one thing that stood out was the fact that he held such anger towards the heartless. For him to be here I'm guessing that his world must have been consumed by them as well." Asi quivered once more, "Shlaaaaay... You stopped listening! It's not smart to get tangled up in everybodies affairs. We don't know if these people hold sound morals, or if they hold morals at all. We should have watched their growth a little more before jumping into their introductions..." Shlay then perked up and stated, "Oh! My names Shlay! I've been all over so hakuna matata, but for now we should definitely find this Leon and see if he can help us. If he has survived for this long he should be able to tell us anything we may need to know."

Within a moments notice yet another person joined the fray, yet this persons aura was similar to Riku's. Though similar in character, its tone was also dark and so deep. He spoke as if he had wandered the cosmos and void as she did, yet his stature seemed so young. Maybe he had been corrupted or possessed. Maybe neither, either way he spoke of destroying the balance of things. He mentioned something called Kingdom Hearts and Asi stated, "Blank! We must not allow him to complete his ambitions! Kingdom Hearts is the thing that holds the balance of all that's between whats physical and ethereal." As Asi finished stating this the party animal with the hero drinks began to attack. His elaborate display, and announcement, leading to his attack was well planned and seemingly practiced. Yet his prowess was debatable. Shaly hesitated then said, "Damnit... I guess we'll finish this after we deal with the egomaniac." Seeing how her hand was already on her sword, Shlay walked towards the newcomer with an unwavering stare.

Shlay began to chant, "Powers of the cosmos. Grant an enhancement from the plights of your grace." Her insignia began to shine as her first breath finished. Her curiosity surged. She didn't know if this person was someone to fear, watch, or follow, but either way, his dark aura etched a flame in her mind that grew for answers. As her mind wandered for the answers she stated, "Though my mind wavers, I come to you with the will and determination to defeat the foe in front of me. Just as the sky lights with the striking shine of the stars, coat my blade with the jagged rain of lightning. Electrify mine surroundings so I may display the intent behind each fluent strike and find the intent behind the one I strike against." Shlay raised her blade and three thunder spells fell from the sky, seemingly timed with Gray's aero attacks. As Shlay continued to walk towards the Eclipse King, her sights not wavering from her opponent, she continued, "Electrify mine sword, so that I may show the threat before me a strike the resembles my wandering mind and want for answers." After she finished this statement, a thundara spell struck her sword, imbuing it with a level 2 thunder spell. Shaly ended with, "Electrify my body so that I may show my enemy a pace as unrelenting and powerful as my stare. With the power I have asked for, I shall personify the power of a gracious servant. One that knows no limits and is frightened by none!" Shlay stopped while congruent to the steps and held Asi with both hands.

Shlay then noticed that Zero had joined the Eclipse Kings bout. Shlay had grown more confused her sword flared with intensity. These were the type of people that Shlay loved, yet had grown to hate the most. She had grown so confused and the screams of a girl behind her were no help either, yet... Shlay did not remove her stare. She continued to gaze towards the Eclipse King, who's appearence was blocked by not only Gray and the little heartless from before, but another warrior from the fray and Zero as well. Shlay then stepped with lightning speed and appeared above, yet slightly behind, the Eclipse King. It almost seemed as if time slowed as her eyes dropped to her target, and she dropped in a falling swoop, before sliding to the left, and magnetizing to the wall to assess her situation.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------

Sleif aimlessly walked around while staying close to the others, listening to all the replies about his offer to visit not only a new world, but a whole new section of the universe, with its own little group of worlds. It seemed as if the wording of the one-way side of the deal was pretty off putting, causing the tall dark haired man to turn on his heel, his arms held behind his head as he spoke.

Maybe I worried some of you with that, one-way trip, snag of the offer. I didn’t mean you’d never come back here. The place I’m from is just pretty strict on the whole free range of movement off world. Though visitors are always able to return to where they’re from, unless they’ve made trouble that is.

It was the appearance of the newest person that caused Sleif to stop his little explanation, turning his head slightly to see for himself the source of the strong pulse of darkness that came from the young man.

Case and point. Someone like this would probably get swarmed the second they showed their face on-world. And believe me that wouldn't be pretty, especially if they tried to fight back.

At the sight of the giver of Hero Drinks, the little sentient Heartless, and the young girl who spoke to herself, charging in to attack the man, it was Sleif who stood by Rena’s, the little defeater of Heartless, side, smiling down at her when it seemed as if to her everyone was going to leave.

Hey now, everyone’s going to be just fine. I’ll be right here by your side until they come back. Promise.” Said Sleif, his smile falling a little as he glanced to the advanced looking device from before, watching the little counter found on it even lower than before.

I just hope the big shots back home will understand if I’m a little late…” He soon added, mumbling it to himself as he glanced back up towards the fight already starting.

Macks

zero sped ahead of the attacking group and... created a shield between Macks and the king!
"Whraaaa?!"Macks cried as he smashed into the shield at full speed, ricocheting off of the shield with enough force to blast him over to land at the little human with a metal pole, Rena, and crack the floor with the force of his landing

"Nothing personal guys. I just do things my own way." Zero stated with a smile. "You see, I'm not exactly a good guy despite my charming smile and striking personality. Not that makes me a bad guy either." Then tossing the cloak over his shoulder, he barred his daggers in each hand. "So try not to take it personally. I like to have fun. This guy... Eclipse King, right? He's my kind of guy, if he likes to cause some trouble."

"So if we meet again, let's have some fun and no frown-y faces!" Zero flipped a dagger into the air and caught it at the back of his hand. "And don't hold out on me!"

As some of the others joined in the fight, Macks stood up and looked up at Rena, heartless goo leaking from his head, and said "W-what happened?" he slouched a little, "did I hurt anyone? please tell ​me I didn't hurt anyone."

But then he actually looked at Rena's expression "s-sorry, I- don't understand emotions, what do they call you?" ​this human... what is it about her? she- her eyes, they weren't battle hardened like everyone else... was this called an innocent face? what do I do? confused-
confused-confused-confused-confused.

"I'm confused! and I don't know what to do!"
Macks said as he sat down "I'm just going to sit here, and let someone else figure out what I should do!"

confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused-confused.

Last edited:

Sumire

Nothing personal guys. I just do things my own way....

Electrify my body so that I may show my enemy a pace as unrelenting and powerful as my stare...

Where's everybody goin'...

The noises grew louder, the conversation kept going on and on and on...

Invisible to the sight of the participants of the commotion in the clock tower squirmed a raggedy potato sack. The dirty sack squirmed about wildly as minutes went by. Then from the cloth, jutted an arm that punched through the stubborn dirty weave.

Inside the dirty sack was a little girl, who just woke up at the wrong side of the sack. Her glistening white hair, messy and uncombed; her Gi and Hakama slightly tattered and worn. Wearing only bandages as her undergarments underneath her clothes.

She then slowly walked bare-footed and in the middle of the two opposing sides, pretending she didn't see them. Pulling a pouch full of aged walnuts and falling flat on her bum, she watched the two sides with half-awake eyes. She picked one walnut and broke the tough shell with her pinky before eating. The bare-footed girl then pulled out a small notebook from her back.

"Let's see..."

The girl began to spoke in her squeaky, tomboyish tone. "Guy with the hood... check. Guy with the overly cheesy epithet related to darkness... check. A heartless... check. Weird people with bi-polar attitude problems... check--" Sarcastically uttered the girl as she marked off her checklist. "Hmm? Oh please do go on-baratatsu, people around here seemed to have a knack for barging in a little girl's place to sleep-baratatsu." The girl added as she took another bite of her walnut. Sarcastic with a subtle fed-up patience, the girl just wagged her finger as she looked at her checklist. Like she was in some sort of a bad stage play, silently mocking the cast.

"So when's the part where everybody goes on a full rampage on uhh... Eclipse guy right here?"

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
"Looks like I'm a bit late." The witch said as she flew above the crowd of people. She almost decided to leave when a new player entered the field. This could be trouble, but it would still be best for her to watch from the sidelines. No need to choose a side yet, or indeed at all. Depending on how things went here, she could set down a stand and sell resources right in the middle of the battlefield. She reached into her pocket and produced a small clear stone. "Bleep," She spoke into it. "answer."

"...Lady's gone!" Bleep's voice came through the stone. "This Bleep's store now!" For heaven's sake. The shopkeep looked into the stone, a transparent apparition of her head appearing besides the ooze-man.
"Bleep," she scolded at her creation, which flinched in response. "I'm very much disappointed in you." The woman looked at the customer in question. Oh, damn it. "I apologize for him," she told Rhona, "as well as the wait involved on my behalf. For a loyal customer such as yourself this is unacceptable. You will, of course, be compensated with a discount for your trouble and my deepest apologies." The woman quickly turned her attention to her creation. "There's been an incident in one of the districts. It appears as if a large heartless attacked, and as follow up someone calling himself the 'Eclipse Prince' is causing a small commotion. I'll be out for a while longer." The shopkeep again turned to Rhona. "Again, my apologies. Was there anything I could do to assist you?" She asked as she slowly floated closer to the newly formed battle, announcing her presence to anyone who might notice. "Sorry if things get a bit noisy. You know how fights can get."

Last edited:

I<3Kiari

Awards
Riku listened as people yammered arround him. This went on for a long time untill A Man Called The Eclipse Prince appeared. He Spoke of Destroying worlds In A Similar Way Maleficent Had. Suddenly Those Around Him Jumped And Began To Attack The Man. Riku Decided To Chose The Side Of The Eclipse Prince Along With Zero. Within Minutes He And Zero Were Raising blades Against Those They Had Just Become Aquainted With. Riku shot A Ball Of fire at Shlay Whom He Had Just Met. He Looked Over At The Eclipse Prince And Said, "You Remind Me Of Sombody I Met In Hollow Bastion."

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Pathetic."

The Eclipse Prince held his hand out before him, fingers outstretched to their limit. With his newfound allies at his side, the young boy faced the oncoming strikes—namely the one unleashed by the man who had initiated the first strike against him, and was now mere feet from him—and smiled a cocky grin. The boy waited, timing the speed of the incoming attacks just right and holding until the last possible moment. As that moment came, the boy cried out a single word with the force of a hundred men. With that single word, the Eclipse Prince took complete control of the battle: "Defense!"

In a flash of light, the Reflera spell formed an impenetrable barrier of light around the Eclipse Prince and his new allies. Time seemed to slow as the boy watched in amusement as the volley of magical attacks slammed worthlessly against the hexagonal plates of the barrier, and released an evil laugh as his attacker—who he wondered if was now regretting his hasty and poorly thought out strike—was mere inches away from the barrier's wall and right in the middle of the counterattack zone. When the barrier dropped, the counterattack was fired, surrounding the guarded area with a spray of light-based explosions in quick and rapid blasts.

But the Eclipse Prince was not yet finished—no, far from it. He was determined to put this fool in his place, to show him the difference between his power and his own. Before the dust was allowed to even began to settle, the boy unleashed his own strike, covering the distance between him and his attacker with ungodly speed. The boy drew his right hand back, his fingers distorted into the shape of a claw and an unholy black flame dancing across and around his fingertips.

"Too slow," he mocked, his grin as wide as ever. The Eclipse Prince launched his claw-shaped hand forward toward the man's face, like a hawk striking at a fish. "Disappear!" The black embers ignited into a ranging inferno as the Eclipse Prince unleashed his close-range Dark Firaga as a great blast. The force of the blast carried the boy back toward his allies, and he was forced to squat and dig his fingers in in order to slow, and eventually stop, his backward skid. As the boy rose, he released another evil laugh.

"You're a fool to underestimate me due to my appearance," the boy sneered, directing his comment not only to his attacker, but to all who were present as well. The boy held himself high, looking on with contempt at those who had just failed to take his life. The Eclipse Prince held out his right hand at his side and from a bright, but brief, light appeared a beautiful sword with a golden hilt. "It is my destiny to obtain Kingdom Hearts and shape these worlds anew. The time has come, my path now set, and I refuse to be deterred from this goal. To you who will not join me, I ask simply that you stay out of my way. Otherwise—" The Eclipse Prince held the sword overhead, angling the blade slightly downward, and readied his left hand out and to the front. "Otherwise you'll fall by the wayside."

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
Shlay had no clue what the Eclipse Kind did. He used some type of defense spell that the monks of The Land of Dragons had not known of. Their defense magic had spanned to a aeroja at best. This spell completely nullified the Thunder attacks, but not only this it disppearsed the energy of them all, along with the aero attacks, with a dispersal of light akin to her ethereal magic. Shaly was astounded, yet her confusion of his powers and speed, grew stronger, along with her buffs. Shlay watched as the counter attack between the two went in smokes. Shlay dropped to the ground, now being blinded by the aftermath, and began to walk towards the Eclipse King. Her only thoughts... Some King you are... But a King none the less... I-

As though things had not gotten bad, the boy she was trying to help had joined forces with him. Shlay thought to Asi, "Oh this is great... Now their are 3 of them!?!" Asi stated, "A mere shift in numbers... Blank! Fire spell at 12!" Unmoved by the feeble spell dished at her from Riku, she saw the Eclipse King dash towards Grey. His arm began to glow with an intensity that seemed to much for a buff as her own. She waved the magic spell, with her right hand, in an arch, and sent it towards the lower side of the Eclipse Kings arm. Praying that it somehow caused a less direct blow, if not a complete miss all together, Shlay aimed her attention towards Riku, thinking, A kid with that much spunk won't go down that easily. As she began to walk towards the lost boy, she continued, Besides, I think I can deal with someone shooting fire spells in such a heated- Her thoughts were interrupted as the Eclipse King came flying back, after the blast.

"You're a fool to underestimate me due to my appearance,"

Shlay hated that word... It was just as bad as street rat. The young conqueror had ripped a sword of elegance as pure as Asi's, only this sword was summoned from the depths of light. Asi shivered, "This kid... He's been through..."

"It is my destiny to obtain Kingdom Hearts and shape these worlds anew. The time has come, my path now set, and I refuse to be deterred from this goal. To you who will not join me, I ask simply that you stay out of my way. Otherwise—"

Shlay thought to the shaking Asi,
"Get a grip! This isn't some light show. This Kid is something else!"

"Otherwise you'll fall by the wayside."

Shlay stopped. Thinking of her plummet within the Cave of Wonders. Her comrades all losing their lives to that pit, while she somehow lived. That image of watching her leader be the last one standing on the lift... It tore at her. Her mind now racing. Anger surging. Yet all confusion... Gone. Her buffs began to waver. Her sword now blinked with instability and her body drained of all buffs completely. She couldn't go on like this... Shlay stated happily and loud, "Thank you great overseers of all that is just and balance. Your blessing is highly appreciated and well needed. Thank you again!" Her buffs were dropped, and her insignia greyed. Shlay then said to the group, "You guys have some nerve..." She sheathed Asi and began to walk towards the clocktower. She continued, "Nice job kids... I'll be seeing ya." She removed her hero drink and took a sip, right before posting up on the wall and waiting for their oh so expected grand exit.

Noel

Awards
This is totes gonna hurt this little guy. I can literally feel that epic beat and techno when a song kicks in during a high octane movie. As my blade and aero was nearing just inches from his body, I noticed two things, someone who's either monologue is ridiculously longer than any casting time than someone from 3rd class SOLIDER, and the smirk that this Eclipse Douche was putting on for me. Like he could easily over see every little move our bodies managed to move. In the next half second he shouted single word, could he have known the wall magic? No it wasn't, these hexagonal glass things appeared like a dome around him and it absorbed all uve' our attacks and prevented my blade to mark him. In the next split seconds my Mako infused eyes noticed that these hexagons were starting to move the same energy in a radical fashion.

It's coming right back at us, and it's all uve' it. There's no way I can negate all uve' the damage but at least I do something to abstain the blast just a little before the next move. I leaped back a few meters away from the Prince and when I landed back on the ground I threw Versatille right at him and snapped my fingers instantly right after. "Orbit!" I used my newly discovered technique (Circle Raid) from that light orb when we defeated that heartless. Once my blade was half way between him and I, it shimmered a white Glint and began spinning around like some type uve' ninja star, and rotated it around my self. Cutting the bursts uve' explosion in half lessening the damage from his magic. I covered my body from the blast with my arms feeling the rumble and roar from his power. As soon as I felt the rumble from the ground lightened, I immediately bent my knees for another leap, snapping my left hand to have Versatille fly back to my fingers.

Again I dashed toward the Prince ready for another slash, but the different thing this try was that he dashed towards me as well, and gripped his hand on my face. His speed was utterly ungodly. I didn't even feel any presence or wind from his acceleration. He yelled out disappear, but in that moment I felt like another source uve' heat come towards us, it felt like it took some uve' that blow away from my face, thankfully however I was able slash at his side due to my blades length before I was rocketed off to my lads behind me. Who ever did is that getting another Hero Drink.

I managed to catch my fall after rolling backwards a few time before landing back on my feet and sliding. I softly a took a knee but managed to keep a stood up stance. Ugh. That magic didn't taste good, literally. A sharp cold wind went through my body, and my back knee went down to the ground as i punctured it with Versatille to keep my self up. I adsorbed to much Mako, especially this guys evil Aura around him. I can't take this guy on in this state. Let alone a state I can barely can control. Small blue sparks multiple started to appear from my body, I could feel myself starting to slowly lose its humanity. I'm becoming a monster
* again. I quickly forced myself with my will to say in a more vigorous distorted voice. "Macks! Get that..portal up here and let's get out uve' here!" I felt a surge uve' energy in my right hand, like the mako in my body couldn't stay in my lifestream. It's gonna hurt us and kill me if I don't release it soon. I raised up my hand like a claw and pointed at the Prince and apparently Zero and that Riku guy. "Everyone! Get in Macks' Portal now!" I unleashed the corrupted Mako out uve' from my hand towards our new enemy. Letting a flare like beam erupt from my hands, it wasn't accurate let alone controllable. In the first two seconds I couldn't hold it in position and it radically went all over the place in front uve' me. Hopefully it was enough uve' a distraction, once the beam ended I regained a little more control uve' my thoughts and noticed that the beam left remnants uve' it's glow all around. I wonder if my SMW can help with anything? I snapped my fingers before turning around and running in to Macks' portal. I didn't know what the result ended in, but it sounded like some type uve' lightning storm was hitting up the place.

I dove in to the portal not knowing where it will lead for what only God knows. Maybe some place where I can just have another Hero drink. Hopefully the others got out safe.

*— Limit Break 1 — Mako Corruption: Since Gray wields Versatille, which is made from raw proto-materia. The Mako inside the blade and his SOLIDER cells clash together when they reach a high frequency uve' damage from battle. As the result uve' this, his whole demeanor and stature become unstable and very dangerous per se. He has to somehow release all these high waves before his whole body shuts down. He has no stable mind to think for strategy while in battle, so he will submit to relentless attacks and magic

Last edited:

Macks

"Macks! Get that..."

"hm?" Macks looked up at Grey "wha-!" Grays received damage! ​Macks thought in surprise ​the Eclipse Prince is even more powerful than his heart reveals!

"portal up here and let's get out uve' here!"

What? oh! he's telling me to open the corridor!
​"alright Gray!" Macks yelled, leaping to his feet and forming the portal.

As the tendrils reached up and formed the corridor to the realm of darkness grey yelled

"Everyone! Get in Macks' Portal now!"

"Try to get as close together as possible inside! or I may not be able to shield your heart from the darkness inside the corridors!"
Macks looked over at the little Rena.

she may not trust the portal... right!

"allez-oop!"Macks yelled,picking Rena up with one of his hands "My sincerest apologies!" He yelled, running towards the corridor,

as he ran, he noticed an even smaller person, sitting half awake between him and the portal.

"yoink!" Macks yelled, picking her up as well "sorry for the rough pickup!" Macks yelled.

I must take as many people away from this crazy prince as I can!

He thought as he dived through the portal and fell 12 feet into the realm of darkness, landing face-first into the corrupted ground with his passengers landing on his back, he quickly reverted to a gaseous form to shield the others

That was so rude of me! what do I do? ... confused.

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki couldn't believe it, Zero and the silver haired kid joined The Eclipse Prince and stopped Mack's attack and whatever Shay had been about to do. Then the jester took Grey by surprise, and by all that is good was Grey lucky when Shay at least softened the blow. Naoki had only a few seconds to try to sort everything out before the hooded kid began speaking. Naoki had to admit, staying out of E.P's way was going to be the most beneficial to him; however, he had honor and a code to live. He shook his head as a girl talked about fighting Clipsy. Whoa, calm down and use one quip Naoki, he thought, shaking his head.

"Sorry, I don't feel like serving a brat who's got destiny on the mind. The path your walking is gonna end in a drop-off. I'm only gonna warn you once. Stop, now. I'm not someone you want to have against you," Naoki stated quickly going from levity to serious. He turned to see how Grey was doing. Oh, well, that's not something you see every day. At Grey's command Macks opened a portal, and Naoki tuned back to the dark posse and said, "Hope you can keep that smile up Zero." He then turned to back and went through the portal.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Zero gave a wicked smile at the display of power the Eclipse Prince performed before him. The barrier was a nice touch that took him off guard a little. I could of handled some of those attacks on my own, but I won’t look a gift in a horses mouth. The ricochet of a counter attack was pretty sweet if he had to say so himself; earning the guy a whistle of appreciation and gratitude. Well now, isn’t that something nice. I didn’t even need to lift a finger.” That was the closest Zero would go in saying, ‘thank you’. Doubt he’d mind that. Seems like a laid back kind of guy that I can appreciate that doesn't do touchy feelings. Anyhow, he'd probably laugh if I did say it. I can roll with that, no problem.

Listening to the Eclipse Prince laugh, made him that much more likeable in Zero’s eyes. Good to know, he can enjoy a good fight. Still a bit of a power house. Beneath his smile, some concern went out to Gray and Mack. I have to hand it to Gray for handling that blow to the face. There is such a thing as overkill… but that’s what I signed up for anyhow.

Are we done here yet? I could use some more fun. If you know what I mean.” Zero faked a yawn.

With a sideways glance, he eyed the silver haired boy that joined this little party. I don’t believe we’ve met until just now? Something to do later, I suppose. Without much concern for his safety, Zero lowered his blades down. Shlay obviously backed down, making her no longer a threat to himself or his new allies.

Some amusement of Mack handling the situation on Gray’s command made him chuckle. “There goes my ride.” Zero said with a chuckle, watching the soldier heartless take care of the girl that popped out of nowhere in the middle of this fight - If you’d call it a fight. “Speaking of which…” Instead of finishing his sentence, Zero shook his head and let his attention drift back to Naoki calling him out.

Oh yeah, doubt that’ll be much of a problem.”

The moment Naoki was gone inside of the portal, Zero looked up at the witch circulating around above them on her broomstick. Doubt she’s a threat. Wonder what brought her to this side of town. Hmmm… might be worth a shot of finding out? If people could see the thoughts turning inside of Zero's head, they'd probably think he's lost his mind. A dangerous gleam entered his eye as he made his way over to a roof top keeping quiet as he propped himself in a leapfrog formation. Here goes... NOTHING!

Zero leapt off of the roof with all of his might, barely catching the swinging motion of the broomstick with his flailing hands and held on tight. "Do you come here often?" He asked the witch directly, glancing down at the Eclipse Prince and silver haired boy. "You should come down and join us... might like it better on land than air, you feeling me?" Then he tugged on the end of the broom, "You seem interesting enough if you're eavesdropping on us."

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

The portal brought on by the little Heartless seemed to be serving as the only way of leaving the world itself, especially with the supposedly great need brought on by the arrival of this ‘Eclipse King’. First Zero then the little silver haired boy called Riku joined the side of the young man radiating darkness from around him, and as Sleif watched most of the others already slip through the Heartless portal to who-knows-where, it was him that still stayed in the same spot, the gaze on the watch shaped device in his hand apparently more important than the three would-be conquerors.

The sight of Rena and the other small young girl being safely carried by the surprising strength of Mack eased Sleif’s worry for a moment. Though he was planning on following after the girl, determined not to break his promise of not leaving her side, the tall man knew he had to deal with the three already here, even if partially.

Oh boy…I’m going to hear it from her when I get back home…” Sleif mumbled to himself as the last few digits of the counter clicked down on the device, though the sudden sound of some kind of jump caused the black haired man to turn his sight upwards, noticing the turned Zero latching onto some sort of a flying broom being piloted by a woman.

It was the annoying sight of this kind of wild anarchy that was starting to get on the man’s nerves now. Slipping the device back into his trench coat, the large black sword laying against Sleif’s back suddenly seemed to regain its immense weight, the weapon stabbing into the tough stone bricked ground easily, all while Sleif moved to the side of it.

Listen…this place is kind of a nice little stop-off from where I’m from…so, what do you guys say…? Wanna play nice and stop all this silly talk about ultimate power and wanting to conquer worlds with veiled threats of destruction? Or are things going to be difficult from you three…?” Said the man, his familiar smile present as he held his arms out as he spoke, letting the others that had still stayed on the world the chance to leave through the portal after Rena and the others.

Noticing the still waiting Shlay by the clock-tower and portal, Sleif motioned his head towards the swirling portal for her.

Go on ahead. Probably best you stay with the others, don’t know what could be on the other side waiting for them, you know? Though if you plan to stay, I could use a little quality control around here. You know, getting annoying individuals away from bothering other people, that sort of thing.” Sleif said as he smiled towards Shlay, before turning his sights back on the King, Riku, and even up towards Zero.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Zach might have joined in the rabble of shots, blasts and sword swings aimed at the so called "Eclipse Prince;" it would have been most like him to do so. And he would have certainly joined in if it weren't for his earlier blunder against the Guard Armor, his blade falling and failing against the tactful child. Yet, as the others, in their immediate concern threw discretion to the wind to attack their threatening new company, he used caution as his guide and held back, taking the kid's word at face value. Fortunate for his own well-being, that decision proved correct in the face of kid's counter-offensive.

When all was said and done, and the dust has settled, he fought back his awe at the boy's power at such a seemingly young age. With a wide-eyed gaze he observed the "prince" and the team he had taken in. There, his stare remained fixed until he realized that the others were quickly making their exit through a portal.

"Oh. Right!" He nearly shouted as he snapped back into the moment. A quick survey of the plaza, and he spotted Shlay, perched upon a wall, and Sleif addressing her. He, migrated towards Sleif. "I'll say, I'd love to take you up on your offer," he said, addressing Sleif as he neared him. "But I think Shlay wanted to tell me something before that little scrap just now." Turning his neck over to Shlay, he finished: "what exactly was it you were saying before... if you don't mind my asking?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Just as Alice was about to head back, she felt something tug at the tail end of her broom. Oh, a monkey.
"I'm sorry," she told her customer, "I'll have to call you right back. I seem to have a stowaway." Pocketing the stone, the mage turned her attention to the small primate only to discover it was, in fact, a young boy.

"You should come down and join us... might like it better on land than air, you feeling me?" He told her. The idea of letting the broom plummet to the ground while she hovered safely alone crossed her mind, but the value of her broom exceeded her desire to rid herself of the hitchhiker.
"I could dip mere inches above rooftops, scraping you along. I could fly fast enough to rip your grip from your hand, pitch us straight down past maximum velocity, or straight up and send this broom to the reaches of space. I could, in layman's terms, break you." She looked the boy over and gave him a small smile. "But looking at you, I could tell you would still be willing to hold on. Fine, I will humor you."

In an almost gentle manner, The shopkeeper lowered the magical broom down to the arena the large group had just been. Though they had seemingly escaped through a portal, it didn't matter to her where it went. If they couldn't handle a counter attack by the self-claimed prince, then buying time would be the only real option they had. Touching down, Alice brought the broom low enough to allow Zero an easy hop to the ground while still being high enough to stay an arm's length away from the rest of the group. She held no allegiance to them, nor to the ragtag group that escaped, thus she was not entirely safe anywhere, save for her shop. Crossing her legs as she faced them, the mage stayed quiet. She didn't know just how powerful the so called prince was, but it was still important to never underestimate anybody. Arrogance lowers one's defenses. Besides, she might have just found a new group of faithful customers.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Shlay watched as the little heartless began to toss people into a portal. As she gained a sense of rejuvenation, and valor. Shlay continued to think, I could probably take these three and leave with a missing appendage on this stuff. Asi replied, "Not likely, still this is a problem." She considered Asi's statement then saw Grey launch a stellar attack. Though immense in energy and intensity, he left their previous position open. Shlay walked towards the portal, as the vibrant plasma rest upon the ground like a peculiar desert from a group of ducks, then covered and pocketed her hero drink. Shlay approached Zach and the other warrior replying, "I think talking to this Leon guy could help us in direction. I can manifest portals as well. Plus, they were passages made for safe travel between worlds. We just have to know where we are going next. If not, things get a little strange..." Shlay looked to the maniacal trio and stated to her current comrades, "So what are we gonna do with the 3 musky rears. They're starting to stink up the place."

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Isn't she just a spitfire or what? Didn't even flinch at the sight of me. Truth be told, Zero didn't feel like smacking into rooftops or losing a hand for toying around with this witch. As he hung onto the broom, he envisioned himself with both of his hands, except when he asked for a hand, he literally got one thrown at him. Never know when you'll need a hand. A bubble of laughter worked its way up his throat that he had to muffle it against his shoulder. I should probably play nice and stop cracking up at my own jokes. The smile the wtich directed at him, took him a little off guard, but he had to admire her for her guts and boldness. Nice smile on this one.

"You'd be right about that." Zero replied bluntly, returning the smile. As they descended together towards the ground, Zero let go of the broom with a solid landing and stretched out the kinks in his arms and legs; hearing a satisfying crack in both of them. He looked up at the witch with a puzzled thought on his mind; he didn't know her name or who she was talking to earlier before he interrupted her conversation. Except she didn't seem to mind and wasn't paying him too much attention now. "Thank you for not breaking me. Since I need the use of my limbs." To emphasize this, he twisted around with his back facing her and did a front flip. "If you had, I'd require you to nurse me back to health. Maybe even do my bidding." Zero winked at her over his shoulder.

Returning his attention back to the problem at hand he frowned. "I don't know about you, but I make no such promises on being any less difficult than I already am. What do you say, King?" Zero gazed pointedly at Shlay and Sleif, the both of them becoming a threat to their plans. Without losing eye contact with either one of them, Zero casually unsheathed one of his daggers from his belt and touched the pointy end with his forefinger; pricking his finger to draw blood. Name calling. Really? What are we, five? The playfulness in his tone of voice was beginning to diminish as was the smile on Zero's face. "Live for another day or you know, we take them out, here and now. I don't remember saying I'd play nice."

In his mind, Zero knew he could make it to Shlay first and place a dagger to her throat. Except it wouldn't really accomplish anything. Not that I don't have blood on my hands already. Then there was the fact that he was asking the Eclipse King to tell him what to do. When did I start making myself take orders from this guy? Not my style. But it's not the time to start thinking about it now. I do what I want, when I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back