• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even though my life has been rough for me, there is still a bright side about my life...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
I'm excited for twewy sequel and anime.
some ps5 games if i get a ps5
watching new mods for like kh3
listing to kpop, jpop, cpop, and lpop and others.

this year to me was starting out rough with my family against who i am..(actually every year since 2017 has been started and ended badly)
but at least there is a bright side to all of this.

thing that take my mind off of my prejudice parents are my friends and playing games and listing to music and watching shows and movies.
i been living in a christian family who is very homophobic.
and my parents dont accept who i am. and keep telling me stuff like im going to hell and get ill being in a homosexual relationship.
and they find being a furry is disgusting? yeah there old school and i can tell they dont really love me..

my older sister, my grandma, and 2 of my cousins accept me for who i am, that's all the family i need anyway. and some of my friends i consider family cus they been there for me ever since.

and kh has been with me since birth, it a part of me and i just cant let it go. it was in my childhood and it is still with me now.

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
I can completely understand how you're feeling. One day my parents decided to look through my phone because who gives a damn about privacy, am I right?! That's when they found out I'm trans. That was back in June 2020 and I've dealt with their abusive transphobia and queerphobia ever since. I'm not allowed to transition until I move out, so I'm planning on leaving as soon as I'm 18. I constantly worry that I might be homeless or not be able to transition until I'm 30 or something and it's really scary to think about. I wish they weren't like this or even better I wish I weren't trans! Then I wouldn't have to worry so much.
Anyway, I'm sorry you have to deal with this too. If you ever want to talk, I'm here.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I find it so disgusting when Parents direct their homophobia or transphobia towards their own kids. Instead of taking the time to realize they believes are wrong and grow as people, the daily make the decision to be the worst version of themselves to people they should be supporting and helping.

I hope you guys don't have to endure this too much and can find a better live away from them soon.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I find it so disgusting when Parents direct their homophobia or transphobia towards their own kids. Instead of taking the time to realize they believes are wrong and grow as people, the daily make the decision to be the worst version of themselves to people they should be supporting and helping.

I hope you guys don't have to endure this too much and can find a better live away from them soon.
My mom keeps praying I marry a woman to god

Somnus cealum

Awards
I can completely understand how you're feeling. One day my parents decided to look through my phone because who gives a damn about privacy, am I right?! That's when they found out I'm trans. That was back in June 2020 and I've dealt with their abusive transphobia and queerphobia ever since. I'm not allowed to transition until I move out, so I'm planning on leaving as soon as I'm 18. I constantly worry that I might be homeless or not be able to transition until I'm 30 or something and it's really scary to think about. I wish they weren't like this or even better I wish I weren't trans! Then I wouldn't have to worry so much.
Anyway, I'm sorry you have to deal with this too. If you ever want to talk, I'm here.
Yes. I support trans!!

Back