• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even though I don't know Japanese should I buy KH2FM+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

?RebirthInC?MA?

Even though I don't know Japanese should I buy KH2FM+? And will I be able to play through it easy enough without knowing what it's saying? XD
I've been KH Chain of memories, KHI, and KHII.
(Never played the V-Cast game though... =\ )

enygma

i did. theres translation guides everywhere. tho ive played all of em enough that i know the games story pretty well. all i really need translated it the menu's and even then after a bit i just remember whats what

Blue

home is where the heart is
You played KH2 and CoM,this should suffice to let you understand roughly what they're saying in KH2:FM+.

And there are translation guides. :D

But it's up to you.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'd say it's ok to buy it. If you already know the story of COM then you can play Re:COM without any problems. As for KH2FM you might need some translation guides for abilities and things like that, but you can get thoseon Gamefaqs.com

Watch out though if you've got a PAL Ps2, that has got some problems...

Riku77

Yah you might need to buy a swap magic to play japenesse games on your ps2. It depends the type of model it is and yah I'd say you should if you don't have anything else to spend your money on.

ValorForm_Sora

If I were you, Id buy KH2FM+ just for the content and difficulty. Not to mention the remake of KH:CoM. It sounds pretty sweet. Too bad I cant get it. =(

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Even though I don't know Japanese should I buy KH2FM+? And will I be able to play through it easy enough without knowing what it's saying? XD

Yeah. I don't have a clue how to read Japanese and yet KH2FM+ is my favorite game ever. It's easy to pick up all the moves and stuff. Although, the X and O switch.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah the X and O switch sucks but you get used to it. I've been playing RECOM for almost two weeks now and it really is awesome.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I reckon it'll be worth getting. I would, if i had a jap. ps2 lol

Stars

リク

I don't know Japanese, but still i finish KH2FM+ =D
It almost same with KH2..just some additional scene and battle. and the command for attack is different

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Yeah the X and O switch sucks but you get used to it. I've been playing RECOM for almost two weeks now and it really is awesome.

Yeah, but the X and O switch can get really annoying if you try to play the original KH2 again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back