• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even More New KH3D Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRKxTAVxRAX

Yes he did, the only remaining question is, what ELSE does it mean?
Yeah, not like he confirmed anything we couldn't figure out easily on our own though since theres clearly a "Drop Gauge" now during gameplay. Way to act like your giving out information, Nomura. Lol.

DanX

[video=youtube;cbEvmJmw7fI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbEvmJmw7fI[/video]

Hope we get a KH3D trailer like this at this E3 :D

Dowhax

Bronze Member
More info (If it hasn't already been announced) combat will be similar to FFXIII.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
1. Yeah, Ven totally said "Erase me" to Terra. Because we all know Terra has short cropped hair and big obvious feminine boobs. /sarcasm.
2. Here's the thing about trailers: up until a certain point, they are just beta trailers. Not everything you see will make it into the final product. Things are bound to undergo change. It's inevitable.

Indeed true...however, I think most of us do know a Terra with obvious feminine boobs...just not short cropped hair, but long green/blonde hair...lol

More info (If it hasn't already been announced) combat will be similar to FFXIII.

What?
FF XIII has a ATB-based battle system and you can't move the characters in-battle like you want...which in KH we always can except some special battle systems in Re: Coded.
You sure it isn't FF Versus XIII to what KH 3D will be similar?

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i theorized that drop is a sort of "limit" that allows riku and sora to move in super fast speeds and run on walls, you can build it by defeating enemies, but it eventually runs out and when it does you may switch characters.

Greekguy7

In the two pics of Sora&Xemnas and Riku&Xehanort, the SKY IS DIFFERENT BY AN INCH!!!!!

THEY ARE NOT THERE AT THE SAME EXACT TIME.

That is all

(sorry for unimportant outburst)

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Not sure, but you can clearly see an image of Xemnas behind Ansem SOD and vice-versa. That fact raises a few questions of its own.

it does make you question but there is obviously no way it could be happening at the same time. unless one of them is in the datascape while the other is in the real world.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, knowing Kingdom Hearts it is honestly a safe bet that it WILL be a closed off area. Remember the haunted Coliseum?

Haunted Coliseum? Your talking about the World Terminus in End of the World right?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, knowing Kingdom Hearts it is honestly a safe bet that it WILL be a closed off area. Remember the haunted Coliseum?

Haunted Coliseum? Your talking about the World Terminus in End of the World right?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I'm talking about Olympus Coliseum and the invisible crowd.

And let's not even mention the empty ballroom in Castle of Dreams or the empty city in Land of Dragons.

After they did that in KH1, I excused it. But at least get some people for KH2. The worlds where only the people you meet inhabit the world is a little strange. The only place that felt real was Twilight Town. There were cheering, there was so many different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back