• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snovex

Thats amazing news right there, thanks! Does this game keep getting better and better?

Snovex

watching that 358/2 days trailer with showing Donald and Goofy as play able characters I notice that theres a scene from Neverland Roxas gets to fly like in KH with Sora thats so cool.

Allister Rose

French Lover
watching that 358/2 days trailer with showing Donald and Goofy as play able characters I notice that theres a scene from Neverland Roxas gets to fly like in KH with Sora thats so cool.

i dont think its flying, its gliding, you can get those in kh1 n kh2 right?

but was he really flying with sora? maybe it looked like him but wasnt

EDIt:
THIS VIDEO IS SAD

Last edited:
A

Audo

:\ he's not any more - and for argument's sake - any less - playable than he was before Audo slapped that in the title of the thread.
I never said playable in the story mode >.>
You people and jumping to conclusions, it's like a disease.

A

Audo

Yeah because "walthrough profiles" are always given for NPCs.

Also, given to the fact that they also list Donald - a character who is incapacitated for the length of Days, it would imply that they are talking about Multiplayer. And thus, it makes equally logical sense to conclude that Riku has also been confirmed for the Multiplayer portion of the game. Which, obvious or not, was unconfirmed until now.

A

Audo

I'd assume it would merit a profile for a person who's about half of the plot for Xion who's like half of the plot for the whole game.
But looks like that's just me.
And the reason for giving one on Donald, who isn't even in the story?

A

Audo

It's all in the same breath. They were only ever talking about Multiplayer.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
All of my strategy guides have profiles for every character that appears in the story. That doesn't make them all playable.

A

Audo

This isn't even a full strategy guide, given how it's "walkthrough profile" misses at least one character, and it only goes up to the 295th day of a suspected 358.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
A walkthrough profile could just as easily be a description for the important characters in the story. Even if Donald is sleeping, I'm sure they'd still give some information on the trio.

You could be right that it was talking about playable characters, but you could just as easily be wrong. It's no confirmation.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
wait huh where did it say riku was playable in the site?
anyways OMGF this game is gonna be epic!
EPIC
i hope we can play as mickey and can duel wield
but ugh u gotta do all that work lolz ill get him though dont worry(not that you will)

A

Audo

Even if Donald is sleeping, I'm sure they'd still give some information on the trio.
Thing is, why give information on only Donald? That's the part that makes me more believed that they are referring to the playable characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back