• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Hey, guys, guess where this came from. Just a little hint, it came from here -> HEARTSTATION.ORG

Who saw that coming?

image21.png

"Japanese gaming and comic magazine V-Jump is publishing a Heart Collection Guide for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and it goes on sale the same day as the game, May 30 2009. Below is the summary listed on the main site translated, click here to see the cover."

The book contains character walkthrough profiles for Organization XIII, Riku, and Donald, as well as a walkthrough poster that lists materials to acquire in order to clear the game! In addition, thoroughly collect everything from all 72 missions, items, enemies that appear by day 295!

omfg, confirmation of Riku being playable? joycakes.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Riku. Playable.

Those words in the same sentence in relation to this game just blew my mind.

A

Audo

SO MUCH SO THAT SOMEONE SHOULD GET REPS!?! EH!? EH?! *NUDGE NUDGE*

RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
SO MUCH SO THAT SOMEONE SHOULD GET REPS!?! EH!? EH?! *NUDGE NUDGE*

RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU! RIKU!

I WOULD IF I COULD

Dun worry bebe, I'll remember for tomorrow.

Brian10122

Well I'm sorry but judging by the trailer I would really think Riku is playable.. And I bet you can play as the other part of Kairi too.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well I'm sorry but judging by the trailer I would really think Riku is playable.. And I bet you can play as the other part of Kairi too.

That's the thing, it very much seems you can play as Riku.

And that'd better be a sorely failed joke.

Brian10122

∞;3978120 said:
That's the thing, it very much seems you can play as Riku.

And that'd better be a sorely failed joke.

It wasn't a joke, but that came out wrong.

My point being is that I always new you could play as Riku.

And that you will probably be able to play as Kairi's counterpart.

Radon

mofo
Hardly a surprise but still great to know. This really makes me think how many days we have left until its released and I can come to this site :p

Play as the other part of Kairi? Do you mean Xion?

Radon

mofo
Good news for you is, as seen in the latest trailer, we can play as Xion. :D

Brian10122

Hardly a surprise but still great to know. This really makes me think how many days we have left until its released and I can come to this site :p

Play as the other part of Kairi? Do you mean Xion?

Yeah, I meant Xion. I have only been here for a bit- excuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back