• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Monkey

On your next chapter i think you should really use a big 'bang' to start off the real plot of the story and what the goal is in it. Great update!

Haku

<3
Great chapter you really know how to make the story interesting,can't wait for the next edition.

Texkia26

Chapter 3 (Part 2)

I turned away and hurried to my room.

Once there, I rummaged through my closet, looking for my favorite dress. I smiled to myself when I felt the smooth satin brush against my fingers.

I pulled it out of the dark abyss that was my closet and slipped it on.

The black satin seemed to make my fair skin glow and the gold trim around the strapless top trickled down the front of the dress like water and ended at my waist. The backless dress was held together by a string that laced up to form diamonds up the length of my back.

I slid the hair bands that held my braids in place out and unraveled my thick hair, letting the soft waves fall around my shoulders.

As I lined my eyes with black liner, someone barged into my room.

“I’m going with you guys,” Annette fumed. She snapped the door shut and stomped down the hall and slammed her door shut a few moments after.

With one last look at myself in the mirror, I proceeded down the main staircase to see Kian sitting by the front entrance scribbling a note to Klaus, Lena, and Millie, letting them know where we were going.

“Annette’s coming,” I announced as I searched for my boots. “Have you seen my boots anywhere?”

“What do they look like?”

“They’re black, they come up to my knees, and they’re kinda like the boots death metal kids would wear, only more girly,” I said.

“Laundry room, next to the dryer,” Kian said shortly without looking up.

“Thanks.” I found my boots in the exact place Kian said they would be. I stepped into them and walked back to the entrance hall.

Annette came down the stairs, mumbling out loud as if Kian and I weren’t there.

“Are you feeling any better,” I asked softly.

“Yes, a bit. I tore the girl limb from limb before taking her blood.”

I understood what she meant perfectly. “You need to get your mind off him. Besides, Dante is much better looking in my opinion.”

A flicker of a smile flashed across her face and she stepped out into the cloudless night. Kian looked apprehensive and kept his distance from Annette.

I followed them outside and looked around. Not a soul in sight. My wings tingled with adrenaline.

“We’re going to make sure you have a good time tonight, Annette,” I assured her while glaring at Kian, making sure he goes along with me.

“Just don’t get your feathers all ruffled,” he said.

Kian looked ahead and spotted a small cluster of pretty, whispering girls. I watched Kian. His ebony hair turned sapphire under the glowing moon and his midnight blue wings fluttered quietly.

“Watch this,” he said to me, walking faster at the same time.

I followed the handsome strigoi with my eyes as he sauntered confidently over to the girls. I could see that only one of the girls was a strigoi for she had wings, but since humans cannot see our wings, the others did not notice a single difference.

“Wow, whatever he’s saying, its working. Just look at them, all giddy and whatnot from one pretty boy just uttering a phrase of desire,” Annette scoffed. “He’ll probably bring them all home tonight.”

“I strongly disagree. Klaus is the one who brings home a crowd of fan girls. Kian will only bring one home.”

“Let’s place a bet!” Annette exclaimed. “I bet Kian will bring home more girls than Klaus, but only on this night.”

“Alright, I’ll go against that and say that Klaus will bring home more girls. Whoever loses has to tell both boys what we bet on and the loser has to clean all the rooms in the house,” I replied, we shook on it, and linked arms and continued on our way, overtaking Kian and the fan girls.

We heard the music coming from the only club in Venice that was decent enough for a good crowd of humans and strigoi alike. Annette and I managed to talk our way past the bouncer and I observed the mass of people dancing, drinking, and gambling. I led Annette over to the bar and sat her down while I flagged down the bartender.

“It’s been a while, Sophia. Having a string a good boys are you?” Tura flipped back her blonde hair and set two glasses of Italian soda spiked with rum in front of me and Annette.

“How would you know,” I asked, taking a sip.

“Well, you’re not coming in here with bruises and you’re not in tears. But it looks like Annette needs some T.L.C. “

I saw to my surprise that Annette had gulped down her soothing beverage and was waving her glass around, asking for more.

“I’d go a little slower if I were you, dear,” Tura said, refilling Annette’s glass and hurrying away to tend to someone else’s order.

A loud cheer erupted from the far side of the club and I craned my around so I could see what the excitement was all about. Klaus and Kian had just made a grand entrance by dragging in the bouncer with them, insisting that he join in a game of Russian roulette with them. A large clique of loose women followed the twins into the club and draped themselves all over the rowdy boys.

Lena and Millie squeezed into the crowded room and waved to me. They pushed their way over to the bar and Millie shouted over the noise, “Klaus left us.”

“I can see that,” I said loudly, looking at the boys.

“You’re not going to throw us out, are you?” Lena asked.

“Of course not,” I exclaimed. “You two stay as long as you need to.”

Millie was so grateful, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me into a neck-breaking hug.

“I’d hug you too, but I’m not real big on hugging,” Lena explained.

Millie backed away and the two runaways bolted to the dance floor and instantly became the center of attention.

“Soapy, I think I had too many drinks,” a voice slurred in my ear.

“I agree. Can you make sure nothing happens to her, Tura? She’s had a rough day.”

“No problem, dear.” Tura pulled Annette to her feet and led her to a chair behind the bar. “She’ll be just dandy here.”

I swayed slightly on my stool. I wasn’t paying attention to how much I had been drinking since I got here, but I better stop soon before something happens.

“Surprise, surprise. Fancy seeing you here,” someone whispered behind me. I knew that voice, but it’s not who I wanted it to be. His voice, rough and unwelcoming; his touch, cold and bitter.

I hated this man.

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Ok, so there is a point to this story and I will get to it.

Your thoughts so far?

Haku

<3
Another awesome and great chapter, great sidenote details as well can't wait for the next one!

Texkia26

Ok, I'm really sorry kids, but Chapter 4 won't go up for a while.
I'm kinda at a loss for ideas.
But I will finish it one day.
Later.
:D

Haku

<3
Well I hope to see it soon, hope you get over your writer's block xD!

Sea Monkey

Its ok Texy! Patience is the key to success, so we shall be pateint and you should be to. It will probably clear your mind to new ideas that may give your story a suprising turn.
By the way, I love your sig!

Texkia26

Ok kids, short update.

Chapter 4

“Get away from me,” I said through gritted teeth.

“Surely you don’t mean that, sweetheart,” he said, sounding hurt.

“Why wouldn’t I?” I turned around, almost falling over, and glared at him.

Hadyn looked the same as he did a year ago.

The wavy red hair and empty smile were unchanged and his leering gray eyes focused on me. How could I have ever liked this guy?

“I saw you with him today. Someone actually wants to hold your hand now I guess,” he taunted. “Although, I can tell you like him and it won’t be long before he tries to sleep with you. That’s all he wants anyway.”

“And how do you know this,” I snapped, my temper rising so fast I could not help but raise my voice.

“You don’t know? My oh my, Sophia! It’s a known fact that most guys would do anything to have you. Same goes for Annette. You two are what is most desirable.” Haydn slid closer to me and reached for my hand.

I stepped back. “That doesn’t mean anything. He’s different, I can tell.”

“No he’s not. He’s a guy who would like nothing more than to get you a lone and break your lovely heart.”

I lost it. Completely. Without a thought, I snatched up my glass, filled with whatever I had been drinking for the last hour or so, and with all the strength I could muster, threw it at the slimeball. Because I have such awful aim, the glass sailed past Haydn, although he did get a face full of carbonated alcohol. The glass, however, shattered when it made contact with a stranger’s head.

“Who threw that,” shouted the stranger.

I made to shrink behind Haydn, but he disappeared into the riotous crowd. Meanwhile, about five people pointed in my general direction. The only person close to me was Annette and she was clearly too drunk to pick anything up, much less throw something.

The man strode over to the bouncer and tore him away from Klaus and Kian’s roulette game and marched him over to me; Klaus and Kian in hot pursuit.

“She’s trying to start a fight.” The man practically spit the words at me.

“Why would I want to start a fight?” I may be drunk and furious at Haydn, but I’ll be damned if I get thrown out of here without an honorable argument.

“Why don’t you tell me,” he fired back.

“Will you just look at this tiny little thing? She can’t hurt a fly,” Klaus said in a positively giddy voice.

“She’s only the sweetest girl on Earth,” Kian said in the same manner. What is with these two?

“Says you,” the stranger snapped.

“Timmy! You will solve this problem because it is your job.” Kian threw his lanky arms into the air as he addressed the bouncer.

“Capital idea, Kian! Well Timmy, what do you think?” Klaus asked Timmy the bouncer.

“You kids get yourselves out of here. Now,” Timmy barked at us. “Round up the rest of your friends and take your shindig somewhere else.”

This was not what I wanted to happen. I wanted to win my honorable argument! Stupid boys.

“What was that all about? You didn’t even give me a chance to put up a fantastic argument,” I whined to the twins.

“You need to get home straight away! Your true love is coming to see you, remember?” Kian took hold on my arm and led me towards the door, picking up a sobbing Annette along the way.

“Soapy, Dante hates me! I just know it!” She sounds like a babbling brook.

“Shut it, ok?” I suddenly felt sick. I had forgotten about Dakirai.

“But I love him,” she wailed.

I sighed and shook free of Kian’s grip. Tonight pretty much sucked.

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Verrry short chapter.
The next one shall be longer :D

Haku

<3
Great chapter, I really liked the ending part it only left me wanting to know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back