• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Europeans - Getting KH2 On March 28th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emojunkie1612

TwilightSoulKey said:
you don't have to take your ps2 apart!!! ^^^^ get the slide card + swap magic along with the instructions wtholyf gave you.

the slide card/swap magic kit is something you can just snap on to your ps2 and it will play the game for you. you don't have to take apart your ps2, that is if you want to get your ps2 MOD CHIPPED. <<< don't do that because it costs a lot of money and could ruin your ps2 :p

So you're saying i can buy the slide card/swap magic and play the game without having my ps2 chipped or taken apart?
if thats true that is awesome

Twilight power

To tell you the truth.That magazine is a piece of crap and when we europeans recieve our copy me and AoD and the rest of the europeans will rejoice over the forums.Europeams will have the least wait for KH3

^ poster above.No you need to take the front of your ps2 off(disk tay)

emojunkie1612

thanks alot :D

Soo i dont suppose anyone knows where i can find the swap magic/slide tool to buy and get shipped to the UK ?

k_shadows

I'm from England and I'm importing KH2, and I bought Swap Magic in order to play it. I'm confused by some of the content on this thread - the problem seems to be the TV itself, rather than the Playstation, so if you have a PAL TV that has NTSC playback (which a lot of TVs do - mine does), then does this eliminate any problem?

My cousin uses Swap Magic to play all his import games, and they work fine. He's never had any problem, and he demonstrated how it worked to me and all he needed was the Swap Magic and slide tool. I'm assuming this is because the TV had NTSC playback. Would this seem reasonable?

Mainly, I'm panicking that I won't be able to play KH2 when it comes! Someone reassure me!

emojunkie - I bought my Swap Magic stuff from modworlddirect.com. Excellent service, quick delivery, and cheap (£15 for discs + slide tool). I highly recommend them.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
looks like you had a good price on your swap magic and slide tool ...

well if your tv is not NTSC compatible you need an RBG cable to change the signal of your TV but it sounds like your TV is compatible so you should be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back