• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

European Club Nintendo Gets KH3D AR Cards August 23rd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For all of you European fans who were upset that your copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] only came with two AR cards, the random Dream Eater card and viewing stand, never fear! Starting tomorrow, Club Nintendo UK will make have a Kingdom Hearts 3D three-AR card set available to order for 200 Stars! They will be different cards from the ones European fans received in the game, and you'll only need to order one set to complete your Kingdom Hearts 3D AR card collection!

Thanks to forum member Mirby for the tip!

Source: GoNintendo, Official Nintendo Magazine UK

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
THIS IS AMAZING AND ANY MISTAKES ANYONE SAW JUST THEN WAS ME IM SORRY AND CONGRATS TO EUROPE VERY HAPPY FOR YOU

Sammi

Despite that you can just use the HQ images KH Insider posted in order to obtain the rare Dream Eaters, I'm sure that many Europeans will be happy to physically hold the AR cards. :) I am one of them, although I ordered the Mark of Mastery Edition and therefore won't be spending 200 points on the cards.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
imahelper.PNG

BagelBreath

Awards
200 coins/stars seems like too much IMO. ;x
Atleast you guys guys are getting them though, grats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back