• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Europe website update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this but the Europe website has been updated with a new website design. theres also some new wallpaper which is great :D

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Cool, the layout looks really nice. I was wondering when the EUR site would be updated.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anyone else experience very slow load times?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol. I clicked on the USA flag. Got sent to the NA Site.
I like the layout for this site. Better than the NA site, but the JAP site is still the best.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I took some screenshots that feature a bunch of new images (I think) straight off the European site. Hold on; I'll post them below in a sec.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There's two more off of the 'Battle System' section, but I'm not allowed to post more than 10 images. :/

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I took some screenshots that feature a bunch of new images (I think) straight off the European site. Hold on; I'll post them below in a sec.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There's two more off of the 'Battle System' section, but I'm not allowed to post more than 10 images. :/

All of those except for the Captain Justice and Captain Dark pictures are old.

Ventus Air-Man said:
The Announcement Trailer looks new too. :p
No, that trailer is very old as well.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
the webbie looks awesome! of course everyone is better than the U.S. XD, but NA didnt do as bad as a job as well.

I actually think the NA site is the best one.

3rd: Europe - The site looks alright... but it doesn't look fantastic like everyone says it is.

2nd: Japanese - It would've been number 1... except for the fact that it's SO DARN LAGGY that it's just annoying to navigate through the site.

1st: NA - It had a world map like the JAP version did, made the layout and sound effects similar to the game's and I haven't had any lag or loading problems like I had with the Europe and Japanese ones.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
@skyfoxx: Are you sure? I do recognize these as well, but I recall that they were in Japanese instead of English.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yes, the screenshots are old English screenshots. All of them are old except for the Captain Justice/Captain Dark ones. Everything else was posted about a month or two ago :/

According to the main site, these are new:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

These two?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And yeah, like skyfoxx said, aside from the four pics of Command Board, everything else is old.

Shadow Key

The bottom of the screen has the PSN logo on it! Could this mean something, or is it just like... PSP go users or something disappointing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back