• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Europe website update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Really because people keep having this crazy thought that it only has Ad-hoc and keep pushing their ideas of that into others . Still hoping for infrastructure you guys have no proof

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I meant Infrastructure being in the NA/EU version. I still believe it will come even though they didn't announce it. Beside not everyone has a PS3 or can go out of their way for Xlink kai which requires either a CFW PSP or wifi max usb thingy.

αsiя

space coke
I meant Infrastructure being in the NA/EU version. I still believe it will come even though they didn't announce it. Beside not everyone has a PS3 or can go out of their way for Xlink kai which requires either a CFW PSP or wifi max usb thingy.

No there isn't going to be an Infrastructure mode. Nomura would of said something because having online is something big here in the States, he isn't going to just ignore it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The PSN logo probably means downloading trailers, wallpapers, and themes via the Playstation Network. I know some people said that the first English trailer for BBS was on download in PSN so that could just be it.

And yeah, it's already confirmed that BBS will not be on the PSPGo and that it will have Ad-Hoc. Which is fine with me since I have 4 friends who go to the same school who all are getting the game lol

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I have to say, the Euro BbS website is worth the price of admission purely for the 1920x1200 sized wallpaper of the render from the Ultimania cover. <3

And I find it interesting that the text used for character descriptions and stuff is different from the US website. Euro website calls Aqua a "girl," US website calls her a "young woman," which is a weird bit of trivia. Euro website also says that the Wicked Queen is plotting to steal Snow White's heart, which... uh, yeah. XD;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know some people said that the first English trailer for BBS was on download in PSN so that could just be it.

Announcement and E3 trailer are on the PSN.

Anyway, nice find. Looks great. And I like how they post when the next update will be. No random checking ^^

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Announcement and E3 trailer are on the PSN.

Anyway, nice find. Looks great. And I like how they post when the next update will be. No random checking ^^

They did? (looks at website again) Oh, wow, you're right! That's awesome! Since the Europe site updates in August 2nd, it may be a safe bet to say that the NA website may update in late July or something.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They did? (looks at website again) Oh, wow, you're right! That's awesome! Since the Europe site updates in August 2nd, it may be a safe bet to say that the NA website may update in late July or something.

Thats what I'm expecting, the NA to update then the EUR website to follow.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I entered the NA site expecting to see some new wallpapers/themes. Unfortunately, I only see that same one while the rest are locked ~_____~

Does anyone have them unlocked, or anyone know a way to unlock them? Like pre-ordering or something like that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
As nice as the site is, one thing I can never stand, nor do I think should be tolerated, is a website existing totally in flash. Takes longer to load, and you can easily get player version issues, you can't right click to copy links or open things in new tabs. So much functionality is lost when people make flash websites with functionality in mind, it's such a shame.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
UGH. On the NA site, there are no wallpaper updates. They've just got "locks" on them. BOOOOOO >:[. But whatever, it's both English. The UK site looks pretty.

H

Hikari354

Wow, the Terra/Ven/aqua wallpaper is SO EPIC! Haven't seen such nice wallpaper in a loong time~

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Aside from the loading time, the site does look good. The background looks cooler and so does some of the setup. Already got the Ven wallpaper for my desktop :p

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I entered the NA site expecting to see some new wallpapers/themes. Unfortunately, I only see that same one while the rest are locked ~_____~

Does anyone have them unlocked, or anyone know a way to unlock them? Like pre-ordering or something like that.

They unlock when the site updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back