• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eurogamer Review of ReCoded [Hint: As good as Sonic before Colours]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Eurogamer is just a bunch of haters obviously. IGN gave it an 8 out of 10, and they don't like ANYTHING except Mario, God of War, Call of Duty, and Metal Gear. lol

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Slow down buddy, most people here haven't played Re:Coded yet.

I have. It's shit. Go and play a better game or find the cure to cancer. Whatever tickle your fancy. However, if you have to play between Days, KH2 or ReCoded. I'd go with ReCoded.

Wait till tomorrow when it official in NA, or wait another week or two when people start beating the game. Then there will be reviews on how people thought the game was.

Wow. I hardly trust anyone here who can do a review when it comes to KH. They'll end up giving this game a 9 or a 10 because it is KH.

But don't you dare compare Com with Days. That's just...just..blasphamy. Com, besides BBS, has been one of the best handheld/sidestories for the kh series so far, for both story and gameplay (I can understand when you first play Com, how the gameplay is not liked as much, but still..it can get easily used to.)

Actually, I said Chain of Memories was a bad introduction to the series. It isn't a bad game, just merely a bad start for any newbie.

And it's not a recap movie, but if you read the instructions booklet, I believe, it tells what has happened before. I know BBS, gave a recap to 1, Com?, and 2.

Which I believe for any newbie, a paragraph in the manual to recap the events so far is a bad decision. I still believe an optional recap movie would be much better. I'm sure there are more who can pay attention to visual events rather than text events imo.

Why the hell is this troll even on a KH FANSITE FORUM.

You're correct. It is a forum. I share my opinions on a forum, which is designed for that purpose.

Get lost dude.

No. Stop wanking your dick on Deviant Art. Those KH fanarts aren't THAT great.

Be freaking grateful we got Re:Coded.

No.

Sure the companies are doing this to make money, but for hard core KH fans,

I am pretty much what you consider a 'hardcore KH fan'. And I will say this. ReCoded is shit. ReCoded is shit, ReCoded is Shit.

these are gifts as we wait to KH 3D and KH3.

Oh yeah, because these games so make me want KH 3D and KH3 so badly. You know that isn't a good thing, right? Sure, put your hand in fire and maybe two, three or five years, it would be actually soothing... after your nerves are damaged.

I hate people who bash Days.

Days is a genuinely shit game. I mean really. A game that is build on bad pacing, the game couldn't keep up with its own storyline because it made it so boring and draining to even take an interest in, that the gameplay couldn't throw up enough variety and that the only think to make it interesting was the graphics.

And Super Mario 64 DS looked a lot better and that's on a smaller meg [64 Megabyte to be precise?] compared to 358/2 Days much larger memory.

People are begging for KH3 so play this while you wait.

Just because I want KH3 does not mean I want to play some shitty spin-off to make the wait bearable. In fact, for me it damages the reputation and quality of the series. If I don't enjoy the later KH games, then it speaks volume about the direction of the series.

BBS was really good but that doesn't mean the rest are bad.

ReCoded and 358/2 Days are bad. And I use that word lightly. This is coming from a person who mildly enjoyed some bad games in my life. Heck, I even enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog and that is a genuinely bad game.

While Diddy Kong here sits on his butt doing nothing, those developers are working hard.

Hard? What? These developers are using otudated techniques and take way too long on their development. They announce their games way too early and trickle very little information. In a way, compared to developers in the west, they are amateur, outdated and refuse to adopt modern standards that has been set in the industry.

Heck, Square only started now by developing AN engine like the Crystal Tools engine to reduce development cost. But if western developers can pump out many quality games in a quick amount of time like a two years development cycle, then I will criticise Square all I want.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
God will you stop bashing people who like these games.

BBS was shit. BBS was shit. BBS was shit.

Thats my honest opinion.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I would if people stop accusing me of being a troll or telling me otherwise.

k.

Thats my honest opinion.

k.

Though the difference is, I have backed up my opinion on the matter. You just said BBS is shit. WHEN CRITICISING OR PRAISING THE GAME, YOU MUST BACK UP KEY OPINIONS ON WHY ITS SO-AND-SO. When you refuse to do that, then I consider the opinion shit.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
This game is getting mixed reviews it seems but I am not surprise. This is a filler with a weak story and recycled content that thankfully has pretty good gameplay. I still getting it but I had my hype pretty low for it

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
At least Zelda's story is self-contained and focus more on the gameplay. Kingdom Hearts on the other hand, has a convoluted storyline that no matter which KH game you start off on that isn't KH1, it's still downright convoluted and confusing.

Although I play KH more often than Zelda, I have to agree with you about this. In fact, it's because I play KH more often that I have to agree with you about this. The first Zelda game that I started playing was Twilight Princess, and I only stopped because I had gotten a copy of the Zelda Collector's Edition for the GameCube and wanted to beat Ocarina of Time first. Neither OoT nor TP are the first entries in the series, but that didn't matter. I understood the story just fine. I don't think I could have said the same for CoM or Days or even KH2.

Be freaking grateful we got Re:Coded.

LOL

I don't see Chrono doing that, except for that one comment he made about how only "retarded" KH fans could call the storyline deep. And that was one comment. In every other post, he's either been bashing certain entries in the series, or defending himself against people who are bashing him for not liking the games. You know, guys, you don't have to enjoy EVERY entry in a series. It's okay to dislike at least one of them. Or you can love all of them. Or you can hate all of them except for the one that introduced you to the series. It's okay to feel that way.

I love Kingdom Hearts 2. There. I said it, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love it because it introduced me to Organization XIII (I hadn't played CoM yet) and because I had a lot of fun playing through all the Disney worlds. In hindsight, I admit that it was not the best-told story (The Pride Lands was unbelievably awkward as they tried to re-tell "The Lion King" in about an hour's length of gameplay with three additional characters...yeah...) but it still gives me a warm, nostalgic feeling.

But I'm not going to call Chrono Mizaki a troll because he doesn't like KH2. He has a right to dislike it. And while I am grateful that Square wants to make more KH games for us to enjoy while we wait for KH3, that doesn't mean that everybody will enjoy them.

On that note, I pre-ordered Re:coded and I'm really looking forward to playing it. It looks interesting and it has SoNami at the end! SQUEE!, so it doesn't really matter to me if one reviewer didn't like it. I'll decide for myself.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm sure this game is going to be big just because its the closest thing we have to KH3

Dowhax

Bronze Member
*spoilers alittle*

Um...about recaps...Re:Coded is giving the longest recap opening ever! It's showing almost every scene from each world, starting with kh1. Edit: It didn't show BBS nor Days, but they did show them as the song started as a quick glance.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[ SPOILERS] *insert what you wrote in here [ /SPOILERS ]
Use that, Dowhax, for your post.

I'm sure this game is going to be big just because its the closest thing we have to KH3
Nup, you're wrong. KH3D is the closest thing we have to KH3 and it seems to be big because of entirely new worlds and it has amazing graphics. Re:Coded, as much as I love it and the original Coded, is not that big.

one_winged_angel

Thats my honest opinion.

we get your point, but by just stating it again and again and not contributing to this topic/discussion, your just trolling. Go troll somewhere else you troll.......

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
we get your point, but by just stating it again and again and not contributing to this topic/discussion, your just trolling. Go troll somewhere else you troll.......

Your calling him a troll because you don't agree with him? Now that is trolling, not what RD2 is doing.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ok this is troll central now, get back on topic please.

I thought the game should actually have an 8 or possibly a 9 as a score. There is some things that could be fixed, but other than that a better DS game than Days.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ok this is troll central now, get back on topic please.

I thought the game should actually have an 8 or possibly a 9 as a score. There is some things that could be fixed, but other than that a better DS game than Days.

I agree. Re: Coded looks awesome. And being off-topic doesn't make you a troll. A troll is someone who is frequently off-topic/ or just a plain assh*le. Pardon my french.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
As far as a recap goes for KH2, we do get a recap for KH1 at the very least with all the "dream" segments. The opening to KH2 also explains that Sora was put to sleep between KH1 and KH2. You really don't have to know that much about CoM to play KH2 because Sora himself doesn't even remember it. He has to relearn things about the Nobodies all over again in time for any new players.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
orginally posted by orginization_42 [ SPOILERS] and it has SoNami at the end! SQUEE! [ SPOILERS]

This. ^^ amen. I preordered it too (tho i don't know when i can get my hands on it) and i'm not as psyched as i was when i got BBS or KH2 but i AM really looking forward to playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back