• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eulalia!!!! An idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Alright then. There are some who might know what this might be about when you read the title, there are others who will know when I say RedWall what this is about, and then there are some of you who are scratching your heads.

Basically I wanna see who's interested in a Redwall rp. Just post with an thoughts or questions. I'll post a link soon for those of you who don't know what Redwall is.

For the rest of you. Blood n' Vinegar, send 'em to Hellgates.

Urban_Ninja

It has been ages since I read a Redwall Book, but I'd be willing to join/help create ideas/stuff like that. I think I still have all that information tucked away in my brain somewhere.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I may be interested... I just got through reading the latest one, aptly named for this thread... or, I mean, vice versa probably. So now my collection is complete (until the next one comes out). But yeah, I'd probably be somewhat interested.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
I'm willing to join, but I have no idea what it's based off of, so I'll need a link to get some background information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back