• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EU KH2 site is UP!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kngdmhrts2

i think everyone in the entire world knew the american site for it was up.....that was up not long before the release date was announced.

Im just making my point that it shouldnt be long now until the release date is announced for Europe

Welshcake

yay!!! your'e entirely right kngdmhrt2, I will be expecting the release date soon too.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
kngdmhrts2 said:
i think everyone in the entire world knew the american site for it was up.....that was up not long before the release date was announced.

Im just making my point that it shouldnt be long now until the release date is announced for Europe
I know.I just posted it.

Very good find my friend. Very.
You tryin' to be funny......or were you talking to kngdomhrts2?

Punky

Somewhere I read ( I can´t remember where, sorry) that the release date for europe should be September 28th. I hope it´s right.

I really can´t wait to play it! :eek:

skilled keyblada

You guys, are going to be so depressed when you realize that you've wasted so long staring at previews and pics for the game to come out, only to see it sucks.... and believe me, I know how you guys are thinking ''i'm never going to get sick of it'' or ''it's so gonna rock''.

Just giving out the truth, don't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back