• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Ethnic Woman's Sexy Playground ~ "Spock Central"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
*smacks hard with a baseball bat* BAKA! This is a FC for a person, not a community!!!

My personal answer is no, but if Ethnic Woman approves, I'll approve.

I know. I was trying to talk- *removes baseball bat from skull* -Peace.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I know. I was trying to talk- *removes baseball bat from skull* -Peace.

But that had nothing at all to do with this FC. You attempting to drag peace into a place where it already existed, because it focuses on ONE MEMBER: Ethnic Woman.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
We shall have peace… when you answer for the burning of the westfold, and the children that lie dead there. We shall have peace, when the lives of the soldiers, whose bodies were hewn even as they lay dead against the gates of the Hornburg, are avenged! When you hang from a gibbet for the sport of your own crows… we shall have peace.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
We shall have peace… when you answer for the burning of the westfold, and the children that lie dead there. We shall have peace, when the lives of the soldiers, whose bodies were hewn even as they lay dead against the gates of the Hornburg, are avenged! When you hang from a gibbet for the sport of your own crows… we shall have peace.

O_O

I love you for this. <3 LoTR Quote FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Peace on you. >:I

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ChihuahuaMan, get out of here. If you're gonna be a jerk to the other members instead of being friendly and further celebrate Ethnic Woman, then just get out of here.

I'm NOT taking your crap. =/

I was joking. I'm not an angry person, i was just making a joke. I'm leaving this Club so i don't stress anyone out....

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
New rule: I am allowed to change Lycoris' user name at will.

28598173.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well we are on the subject of the Lord of The Rings: [video=youtube;Z4zUqyRsidI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4zUqyRsidI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back