• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*/Eternal Snow Fanclub\*

• Thread starter Deleted member 35867
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 35867

I win on making the new one. <3

'Kay, Eternal Snow. She was formerly ILoveKH2ForLife, and then she turned premmie and changed her username. Easy to understand, right?

Well, the logic of most of the conversations that happen in here won't be as easy as that. Join at your own damn risk.

Members:
keybladeofsteel
Gullwing Yunie
Nelo Angelo
Frozen Fate
Gavin

Last edited by a moderator:

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Nice to see Sammii has a fanclub with her actual username now.

And you're wrong. She was ILoveKh2ForLife, then she turned premium and changed it to Sammii <3. But then she couldn't get into the chat and changed it to Eternal Snow.

Anyway, as Sammii's lesbian lover, I pretty much have to join, don't I?

D

Deleted member 35867

Nice to see Sammii has a fanclub with her actual username now.

And you're wrong. She was ILoveKh2ForLife, then she turned premium and changed it to Sammii <3. But then she couldn't get into the chat and changed it to Eternal Snow.

Anyway, as Sammii's lesbian lover, I pretty much have to join, don't I?

Screw you, Mel. I know that. I figured it wasn't too important of a moment to mention. =/

I'll add you both.

D

Deleted member 35867

I lol'd. xD Anyways, it's my FC so I'm automatically a member. Haha. ;P

....Sam, you can't be a member. Are you so full of yourself that you are going to be a fan of yourself? =/

Well, if that's the case, I'll add you. But, eh. You're a weirdo nonetheless, Sammerz. XP

<3

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
LOL! I dunno, am I that full of myself? /wonders . . .Naaah. I'm not that much of a self-absorbed whore, but you may do as you wish poodle. ;P

Anyways, I find it funny that right before I finally got so fed up with FFU I finished the background to the new ad I was making it promote FFU. Ironic really, but chaaa. There's a good chance it'll never be finished unless someone perswades me to send them the file, and/or finish it myself. Neither is likely to happen. I'll probably remove the video in a day or two when I finish my part of the Mellii/Sammii collab. >:D

(Here's the video background if anyone cares;;YouTube screwed up the quality a bit)

D

Deleted member 35867

LOL! I dunno, am I that full of myself? /wonders . . .Naaah. I'm not that much of a self-absorbed whore, but you may do as you wish poodle. ;P

Well, recent polls say that you, Sammii Copperboomz, or Sammii-Panda, are indeed a whore, but you're not free. You are classified as a two-dollar whore.

However, Meliza, or Melli-Kitten, is classified as a free whore.

But, the good news is that in all of this, you aren't a self-absorbed whore! You're just a two-dollar. ^.^

D

Deleted member 35867

Oh my. You're not a cheapo any longer. The poor perverts....you've practically shunned them from your privates, Sammii.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
I'll probably remove the video in a day or two when I finish my part of the Mellii/Sammii collab. >:D

So does that mean you're almost finished? =D

However, Meliza, or Melli-Kitten, is classified as a free whore.

Shut up Mark. =P

And I'd like you all to know that masking is really annoying. Yes. Yes it is.

D

Deleted member 35867

Yaz.

Goodbye to You.

I seriously hate that commercial. >.>

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, masking is annoying. I can't do it on my new program though, so no worries for me. ;P And I'm getting farther on the AMV Melleth. I don't remember exactly where I am though. Probably won't be working on it today though. JJ's being all moody because I snapped at him. It's a long story.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Haha, I was wondering who did that. xD I thought it was Mark, actually. JJ's going to complain when he sees that though. Poor boy, but yes, I like it Melleth. I say we go to England, steal Lilli, and have a lesbain threesome in the back of a car.

D

Deleted member 35867

Oh my. You guys seem to be hopping on the plane to Kinkytown.

There, I figured I'd be the creator of the "poor jj" tag.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back